Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Their nature and getting my attention as a result. I like noticing people and making them feel noticed because I can, but there's a difference between "Noticing" and ""Drawing my attention". If someone can do the latter consistently, that person is one hell of a special person :P 

Same.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

The fact that, interest wise, they were/are almost exactly like me. I did a double take when I first noticed it. It was like looking in a mirror. A weird, gender bending mirror.

Same?

Nope. I mean, it happened that I fell in love this summer, but it was nothing serious. Luckily, nothing has happened, because I could have regretted it by now:adorkable:.

Has your crush ever told you something really heartwarming before the first kiss? (I love you doesn't count:P)

5 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Nah...

@Lucky Bolt x @Cyclone 1066 OTP!

Soarindash.png.3a7c092a89ba8c82440d039a74d4162c.png

What ship should I make fanart for next? :yay: And by "fanart" I mean "randomly throw two characters into this clipart ship together".

Well, you can guess what my wallpaper is now.:lol: I think you should do @Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread and Twilight together. I feel like he'd get a kick outta that.

While we're on the subject of shipping: FedEx or UPS? What's the weirdest ship from the show, canon or not, in your mind?

2 hours ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

Well, you can guess what my wallpaper is now.:lol: I think you should do @Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread and Twilight together. I feel like he'd get a kick outta that.

While we're on the subject of shipping: FedEx or UPS? What's the weirdest ship from the show, canon or not, in your mind?

You know that I'd put that as my wallpaper on my computer, x-box, ps vita, tablet (not my phone, I take that to school and I'd probably be stabbed)

Rarity X Button Mash (seriously, they look like they have nothing in common.)

Have @Cyclone 1066 and @Lucky Bolt met IRL under mistletoe?

• Brohoof 1

If you mean what I think you mean, then as much as I don't want to admit it; yes, I do...

Could you still be friends with someone you used to be in a relationship with or had a crush on?

How would you get over any potential awkwardness, if you manage to feel any?

• Brohoof 1

Yes to relationship and crush. I'm still friends with my ex. We started out as friends, dated for a month, then went back to being friends. Not best friends but friends. Also had a crush on a girl in grade school but never told her about it until after we graduated. We went to different high schools but I would sometimes go to her school (same school as my ex) for football games and we would sit in the stands together. I was over it by then and she had a boyfriend and we found it funny and always joked about it. 

As for awkwardness, I think, in the case of the girl I had the crush on, it was more awkward before I told her, when I was hiding my feelings and all.

So if my experience means anything than yes but what do you think? Can you still be friends?

• Brohoof 1

For me, personally, yes, you can still be friends with an ex and/or someone you used to have a crush on and not make it awkward. Just go back to a position where you guys felt comfortable with each other as friends and you should both still be comfortable being in that level. If you guys still feel awkward about being in the previous position you were both in before having a relationship, then you both should reevaluate what you both saw in each other to be so much as friends in the first place. 

Am I the only one that thinks Mad Munchkin is attractive?

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

Probably not, I mean, Scottish accents can be attractive after all... I don't really have any crush on her in general, I'm just a regular 'ole fan but I see where you are coming from. I see it as something similar to how someone from one race might be attracted to someone from another race.

What do you find attractive in someone?

For outer looks, the combination of dark hair and glasses for whatever reason.
For other things, it's very likely that I'm going to find a person attractive if they have a gentle personality and are an overall polite person. Plus points if me and the person can chat about something for a long while without running out of things to say. :D Meaning that they're willing to go deeper than just your common small talk.

Do you show affection in public?

13 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Nah...

@Lucky Bolt x @Cyclone 1066 OTP!

Soarindash.png.3a7c092a89ba8c82440d039a74d4162c.png

What ship should I make fanart for next? :yay: And by "fanart" I mean "randomly throw two characters into this clipart ship together".

Ahhh I love it!! :pinkie::wub: This ship is now officially sailing the seas! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Jaspers said:

For outer looks, the combination of dark hair and glasses for whatever reason.
For other things, it's very likely that I'm going to find a person attractive if they have a gentle personality and are an overall polite person. Plus points if me and the person can chat about something for a long while without running out of things to say. :D Meaning that they're willing to go deeper than just your common small talk.

Do you show affection in public?

Yes - but to a point. Hugs, cuddles, holding hands, and other playfullness. Kisses, but not KISSING.

Why do you play games with someone who is attracted to you? :P

Depends on the type of games you're referring to. If it's video games, then it's simply you both enjoy video games. If it's "games" that you guys play (hint hint ;) ), then you must be really creative with how you love each other. 

Do you prefer to be the dominant or submissive member of the relationship? (I, personally, prefer to be the submissive one)

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

You do what I say and you like it. :icwudt:

Do you prefer to have a long history with someone you date or not know about the skeletons in their closet?

I prefer long history..then again... everyone has a dark secret, no matter  how long you know them for.

same?