Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

To me, there are two things which are really important in a relationship: love and honesty.

The first one is basically the fuel of the relationship's engine, so it's fundamental. If, by any chance, the love runs out, I could consider the relationship ready to sink...

Honesty...well, I guess a relationship in which the truth is not a common thing, is just a rotten one: it won't last much.

What is your biggest fear of being in a relationship?

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

That I hurt somebody even if I don't want to. 

same?

Yes, I guess it would be the same to me.

If I had a girlfriend, I would always do my best to make her happy, and I certainly couldn't stand seeing her sad, unhappy, scared, or whatever bad feeling!

44 minutes ago, Rhythm Red said:

Losing touch with friends, or losing the friendships entirely.

Same?

I only considered a love relationship, but if we talk about friendship, well, I could say I'm of the same opinion: losing a friend, especially when that one is important to you, is always sad. You know, sometimes I fear being left alone...I mean: it's not that I don't trust my friends, of course not, but I sometimes imagine us not hanging out anymore, quickly losing touch, starting to talk only via messages, and then everyone on their path...

Now, since I'm considering about moving to the US in 1 or 2 years, I know I won't be able to see them as often as I'm currently doing, but I hope our friendship remains strong! I could not loose entirely touch by flying back to Italy sometimes, maybe...who knows!^_^

Edited by Vintjack Greasymane

Current relationship is long distance so I would say my biggest fear is her losing interest, but I highly doubt that'll happen. I'm not very scared of that though so while it might be the biggest of my worries it's not a big one at all. That and the fact that we won't be able to see each other that often but I feel that'll make time together that much more special. Another fear of mine is the obvious one, saying something to ruin he relationship.

What's your biggest fear in a relationship?

Edited by Cyclone 1066
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah. Done it, and it's harder than IRL relationships, but they are still perfectly doable, they just require more effort from both parties.

Would you ?

(edited)

Um...eh....I'm not really sure, although...yeah I guess there are certain things I prefer in a special someone. :grin: Honesty, good sense of humor, good looks, but someone who isn't overly clingy, but is still loyal and caring.

Would you be brave enough to tell your crush you like them? :ooh:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I married him, so yes.

Where's the most romantic place you've ever been on a date to?

10 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

I married him, so yes.

Where's the most romantic place you've ever been on a date to?

Never been on a date, but if he's anything like me, I'd take him to Disneyland.

What's your favorite love song?