Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

All the ponies get trapped in a claw machine. Who do you attempt to save?

KillerKingBakudan

I have never in my life played a claw machine, and I still somehow know they are built to take your money rather than give you stuff. If I promised one pony freedom, I would just lie, and feel sorry, and feel bad. They would be happy in there, the new Equestria so to speak :Thorax:

• 11 months later...

None. It is an illusion like the veil inside of us. Nothing exists outside of one. For the negative to exist, one must take the role of the positive. By saving, at least one, I am dooming them all to the illusion of polarity. Becoming simultaneously a saviour and a murderer. For one cannot exist without the other, and the two are accomplices of the same lie.

*eyes the signal wire running from the intercom to its source... what appears to be an office on the floor directly above*

At first instinct, I would grab Luna,. to enlist the backup of an enraged Alicorn for the can of whoopass that is about to get unleashed. But if all the firepower is locked away in those dreaded corners (when are the toys you want most NOT in the corners of the claw machine?)

But alright... I wonder how vague the definition of "most powerful" is here? Getting Applejack alone might be sufficient, for me to see if she can set some kind of long-distance bucking record using the face of this villain as the ball.

If building up a sufficient team in three minutes nets nothing, I'm going up those stairs myself. Shut down the arcade... riiiiight. You think I'm just going to voluntarily leave now? Buddy, you just invited the Angel of Death into the middle of your stronghold, and there's going to be a brand new meaning to the phrase, "Trojan Horse."

I’d have lots of money and try to save the mane 6.

Claw machines are rigged.  They only have a strong grip on a certain number of plays so if I play a lot, really fast maybe I can do it.