Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

28 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I think one Stone Sleep Spell is harder than the other, you agree?

Tempest/Fizzlepop,

Do you ever take off that armor? You don't have to worry about The Storm King anymore.

1. Yes. I think casting a spell would be much more difficult than using a smoke bomb due to the amount of time it takes to learn a spell of that nature. 
  2. Yes, I do. I found a nice tunic that I think is a lot more comfortable & doesn't fill me with awful memories whenever I see it. :rarity:
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Yes. I think casting a spell would be much more difficult than using a smoke bomb due to the amount of time it takes to learn a spell of that nature. 
  2. Yes, I do. I found a nice tunic that I think is a lot more comfortable & doesn't fill me with awful memories whenever I see it. :rarity:

2. That's nice, A nice tunic seems more comfortable. Did Grubber get something comfortable to wear also?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

That's nice.

Spike,

Do you and Grubber get along?

Yeah! I was obviously a little nervous to talk to Grubber at first, but he turned out to be pretty cool once I got to know him. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hi Tempest Shadow!

This might be a sensitive topic, but:

Spoiler

Do you know what happened to your former friends, who abandoned you when you were little?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ChB said:

Do you know what happened to your former friends, who abandoned you when you were little?

I made up with Spring Rain & I'm still looking for my other friends.

I hope they will be able to forgive me, too. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Tempest Shadow, where exactly were you during Season 8?

Grubber & I were traveling all over Equestria spreading the word about The Storm King's defeat. :proud: We also opened a sunglass hut. :P

• Brohoof 1

Just now, shyabetes3939 said:

Let me guess, there was a pizza hut right next door to you that stole all your business? :blush:

No, no nothing like that. Ponies just didn't want to buy sunglasses during the colder seasons. :please:

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

No, no nothing like that. Ponies just didn't want to buy sunglasses during the colder seasons. :please:

Ah well, that makes sense! I'm sure your store would do better in the summer though.

Just out of curiosity, what did you do this past Hearth's Warming while Twilight and her friends were going crazy trying to get gifts for each other?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Just out of curiosity, what did you do this past Hearth's Warming while Twilight and her friends were going crazy trying to get gifts for each other?

Grubber & I were sitting outside in the snow because, *somepony* said we couldn't join the party! :huh:

Hey!  I already said I was sorry, what more do you want? :dry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Starlight!

If Fireflight is your Dad, then who is your Mom?

(I am totally making this up.)

My Father likes to call her "The one that got away".

I never really knew my Mother & my Father has been the only family I've ever truly connected with. 

I've seen pictures of her with me as a baby but every time I ask my dad about her he changes the subject. :sunny:

I guess that's why Trixie & I get along so well. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah! I was obviously a little nervous to talk to Grubber at first, but he turned out to be pretty cool once I got to know him. :)

Did he tell you how much he likes Pies and Cakes? Did he enjoy the Power Ponies comics you packed in his and Tempest/Fizzlepop's CarePack?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Brainstorm said:

Did he tell you how much he likes Pies and Cakes? Did he enjoy the Power Ponies comics you packed in his and Tempest/Fizzlepop's CarePack?

1. Yeah! We bonded over our love of pies & cakes immediately. :pinkie:
  2. He thought the comic was just "Ok." :blush:
  • Brohoof 1