Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

To Big Mac: While I do not like your little outburst at Applebloom and her friends during a certain incident, you dressing up as a Mare for Applebloom makes up for it. Although what would you have done if Applebloom took your words seriously and really did run away? How would you feel if the last thing you said to your sister was for her to "go away!"? 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Flashlight23 said:

To Big Mac: While I do not like your little outburst at Applebloom and her friends during a certain incident, you dressing up as a Mare for Applebloom makes up for it. Although what would you have done if Applebloom took your words seriously and really did run away? How would you feel if the last thing you said to your sister was for her to "go away!"? 

Eeyup. :mellow:

1 minute ago, Flashlight23 said:

Applejack, could you translate that "eeyup" for me? I think that was an eeyup for "dressing up as a mare for Applebloom".

Big Mac said: "I'm sorry but I haven't watched "Brotherhooves Social" in a long time so I don't remember much about it.":blush:

17 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Big Mac said: "I'm sorry but I haven't watched "Brotherhooves Social" in a long time so I don't remember much about it.":blush:

Huh, I guess he apologized off screen or something. 

Hey Twilight!  I'm not sure if I asked this question already, but:

Spoiler

If you were trapped at the bottom of a well for three years with nothing to eat but quesadilla, what would you do? :P 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
59 minutes ago, ChB said:

If you were trapped at the bottom of a well for three years with nothing to eat but quesadilla, what would you do? :P 

I'd eat the bacon I keep behind my ear. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Feel better Spike?

Yeah, I do. :BornAgainBrony:

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Twilight,

How're things in Canderlot?

Things are going well. Everything is slowly getting back to normal and ponies are happy again. :adorkable:

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah, I do. :BornAgainBrony:

Things are going well. Everything is slowly getting back to normal and ponies are happy again. :adorkable:

Twilight and Spike,

Are you two and the others gonna do Hearts Warming Helper this year?

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Twilight and Spike,

Are you two and the others gonna do Hearts Warming Helper this year?

Boy, I sure hope so! :BornAgainBrony:

1 hour ago, ChB said:

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy,

I got a bold question to ask you two:

Are you two…the same person? :P 

Only when we're cartpooling. :)

WHO TOLD YOU!? :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-12-07 at 3:06 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Only when we're cartpooling. :)

WHO TOLD YOU!? :sealed:

No one but Andrea Libman herself! :P^_^ 

Twilight, if you could only eat one non-bacon food for a whole year, what would it be?

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow and Applejack: Did you get in trouble for arguing the entire time when you where that field trip with the Student Six? Yona nearly drowned if it was not for Silverstream and Ocellus! And to think it all started because of a trophy. I'm surprised Twilight did not scold you for endangering your students. Rainbow, I understand is competitive, but how come you are so competitive AJ?

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Flashlight23 said:

Rainbow and Applejack: Did you get in trouble for arguing the entire time when you where that field trip with the Student Six? Yona nearly drowned if it was not for Silverstream and Ocellus! And to think it all started because of a trophy. I'm surprised Twilight did not scold you for endangering your students. Rainbow, I understand is competitive, but how come you are so competitive AJ?

My brother and I were always competitive growin' up'n my competitiveness just carried over into adulthood. :mlp_wat:

Moments ago, Applejack said:

My brother and I were always competitive growin' up'n my competitiveness just carried over into adulthood. :mlp_wat:

Plus didn't you and RD already learn not to be so competitive with each other? In season 1 episode 13?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Flashlight23 said:

Plus didn't you and RD already learn not to be so competitive with each other? In season 1 episode 13?

Yeah but our brains were wiped after every season so we could start fresh, y'know? :dash:

43 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Who'd you think you'll get this year?

Starlight Glimmer. I hope I have better luck with her present this time around. 

• Brohoof 1