Sparklefan1234

Ask the Mane 6 & TGAP Trixie

TheTaZe

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Message added by TheTaZe

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah. I think my being friends with Gilda from fillyhood might've made making amends with her a bit easier.

Lightning Dust & I didn't have the same type of bond, IMO. :ooh:

Cool.

Do you think Scootaloo can fly one day? Maybe not long distances.

 I mean Bulk Biceps/Snowflake has small wings and he's able to fly, he did tryout for the Wonderbolts.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Cool.

Do you think Scootaloo can fly one day? Maybe not long distances.

 I mean Bulk Biceps/Snowflake has small wings and he's able to fly, he did tryout for the Wonderbolts.

I don't know but I hope it happens someday. :blush:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't know but I hope it happens someday. :blush:

Just out of curiosity, why Bulk Biceps didn't become a Wonderbolt? He did tryout the same day as you.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Just out of curiosity, why Bulk Biceps didn't become a Wonderbolt? He did tryout the same day as you.

I'm not sure but if I had to guess, it's probably because he couldn't fly fast enough. :mlp_huh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm not sure but if I had to guess, it's probably because he couldn't fly fast enough. :mlp_huh:

Just curious.

Spike,

Do you get along with Silverstream and did Twilight tell you about Terramar?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

Do you get along with Silverstream and did Twilight tell you about Terramar?

 

  1. Yeah, Silver Stream's awesome! :squee:
  2. Yeah. I hope Terramar visits Ponyville someday.
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Yeah, Silver Stream's awesome! :squee:
  2. Yeah. I hope Terramar visits Ponyville someday.

Cool.

1. What about the others?

2. Maybe he will.

Spike,

If you could be Garbuckle from outside O&O for a day, would you take it?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

1. What about the others?

 

They're all awesome, too! B)

 

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

If you could be Garbuckle from outside O&O for a day, would you take it?

 

Absolutely! :mlp_yeehaa:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

They're all awesome, too! B)

Absolutely! :mlp_yeehaa:

1. Awesome.

2. Cool. Did you try to get Discord to transform you into Garbuckle, but Twilight and Starlight stoped him?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Cool. Did you try to get Discord to transform you into Garbuckle, but Twilight and Starlight stoped him?

Yeah. :sunny: *Sighs heavily* 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yeah. :sunny: *Sighs heavily* 

I thought so.

Twilight,

Do you still do that Music Box spell, the one you used when Starlight had a mission to Canderlot?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I thought so.

Twilight,

Do you still do that Music Box spell, the one you used when Starlight had a mission to Canderlot?

 

No. :twismile:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twilight and Spike,

Has Ember or Thorax stoped by the school to check on Smolder or Ocellus lately?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Twilight and Spike,

Has Ember or Thorax stoped by the school to check on Smolder or Ocellus lately?

Thorax visited Ocellus last weekend. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 3:35 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Thorax visited Ocellus last weekend. :)

Twilight,

How's Rockhoof fitting in with his new job?

Glad he wasn't turn to stone, but don't you need the Elements of Harmony for that? Like with Discord.

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Twilight,

How's Rockhoof fitting in with his new job?

Glad he wasn't turn to stone, but don't you need the Elements of Harmony for that? Like with Discord.

 

  1. Rockhoof is really enjoying being a storyteller. 
  2. I thought so but, I'm not 100% sure. :huh:
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question to best pony Applejack, 

 

Have you ever dated a human female? 

If not, you wanna give it a try? 

 

eyebrow-waggle-gif-16.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

 

  1. Rockhoof is really enjoying being a storyteller. 
  2. I thought so but, I'm not 100% sure. :huh:

Glad that the Hippogriffs and the Pillars were able to understand Rockhoof's problem, huh?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Glad that the Hippogriffs and the Pillars were able to understand Rockhoof's problem, huh?

 

Yes. I'm *very* glad that they were able to understand. :)

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. I'm *very* glad that they were able to understand. :)

I think the reason why the Hippogriffs were able to understand cause they know what it felt like coming back to Mount Aris after so long, some wanted to stay in Seaquestria, I know, but those who wanted to return, it must've felt different at first.

What do you think Twilight, Spike?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

I think the reason why the Hippogriffs were able to understand cause they know what it felt like coming back to Mount Aris after so long, some wanted to stay in Seaquestria, I know, but those who wanted to return, it must've felt different at first.

What do you think Twilight, Spike?

I agree! :squee:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I agree! :squee:

Thank you.

Also, you can't blame Rockhoof for feeling left out, the other Pillars were able to adapt, but, he was struggling. But, they mentioned even Starswirl was struggling too, so, did that make him feel a little better?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Thank you.

Also, you can't blame Rockhoof for feeling left out, the other Pillars were able to adapt, but, he was struggling. But, they mentioned even Starswirl was struggling too, so, did that make him feel a little better?

 

Yes.

I think it helped make Rockhoof feel better to know that somepony he respects as much as Star Swirl was having difficulty adapting, too. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes.

I think it helped make Rockhoof feel better to know that somepony he respects as much as Star Swirl was having difficulty adapting, too. 

Speaking of StarSwirl, how is he doing?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.