Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Thorax

Will Guide

*comes through void* 

Greetings. I wonder, if possible there were to be a neutral changeling type? Say like one in between good and bad. How would you take them as? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2019 at 12:44 AM, Dethl Void said:

*comes through void* 

Greetings. I wonder, if possible there were to be a neutral changeling type? Say like one in between good and bad. How would you take them as? 

I'd take them as good.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I was wondering: "Is it easy bein' green?"

Well, Pharnyx had to admit my green colored allowed me to hide in the green foliage of the new Hive without needed to shapeshift should Intruders managed to get in.

59 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Yo Thorax, may I have a hug? 

1223215412_full(2).gif.0122532fb5a49abe066add9f89fac276.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 7/27/2019 at 5:57 PM, Dethl Void said:

Inquiry, what's the worst place you ever been too in the world?

Honestly, when the Changeling Kingdom was still under Chrysalis' rule, I actually dreaded going back. To be honest, after I was accepted by the Crystal Empire, I was so happy to be accepted that I was a bit too hopeful that maybe I could share what I learned about Friendship with the Changeling's. Heh heh, boy did it turned out exactly as I wished! In the end, my Kingdom has now turned so much for the better.

So anymorequestionsanymorequestionsanymorequestions!

71096754-551E-47FD-8B3E-329A70DA7077.gif.73fad0e3574456564b59eff8f4b8a1db.gif.015e894ba036fdf8687ad636e3060151.gif

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

*chuckles*

I suppose there is one more. 

In order for a person per say to reform/change. Do they need to change their appearance? 

Reason is, cause I believe this whole reformation process. Is a way to change one's behavior/attitude or personality. Also, this magic or harmony? Is it a representation of light? Since Chrysalis has been avoiding it for a while.However, I believe she just needs to share love. 

Yet.you and I know well. She won't. 

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Dethl Void said:

*chuckles*

I suppose there is one more. 

In order for a person per say to reform/change. Do they need to change their appearance? 

Reason is, cause I believe this whole reformation process. Is a way to change one's behavior/attitude or personality. Also, this magic or harmony? Is it a representation of light? Since Chrysalis has been avoiding it for a while.However, I believe she just needs to share love. 

Yet.you and I know well. She won't. 

As for Changelings transforming to our forms, Will believes it was because in order to share love it must be done both ways.

For example, my Brother Pharnyx kept his darker intimidating colors when he finally got the love and respect from the rest of the Hive and he still cares for the Hive in his own way. Wanting to be sure we Changelings can protect our home.

He went from this to this

1796082280_download(32).jpeg.321b760d03a6c9814da66879a7b3eac4.jpeg9260988_download(35).jpeg.d919260c81502235f656c4c3e23ca285.jpeg

He's quite happy to see the Hive needs him after all. Him keeping his darker colors suit him and his agressive warrior personality quite well

I wonder what happened to Chrysalis though...

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

Dethl:  Oof....I was gonna explain that...

*rubs head* 

Well, it seems that I know why enemies like Chrysalis are like this. I am gonna take a guess and say it is some form of a negative influence that she must be under. 

That should explain why she is so stubborn. Maybe...cause something is keeping her from going to the light- *sees a reformed changeling as something is wrong with it as the changeling approaches them coughing* 

Malice: *comes through a reformed changeling as red and dark purple energy swirl around it then slowly it changes back into the old version of the changelings as it's eyes glow red then the skin is much darker than the old ones as it looks up at Thorax then as it says in a low raspy ice cold soulless tone that would send shivers down anyone's spine*

I....am....the one..

Thorax....You want to know why? How come your mother Chrysalis...will not be you? It's cause of me.....

She is under my......influence... *as red and dark purple energy come in/out of body with every breath*

Her heart is corrupted...by my powers of disharmony.....

Ever since....her heart was broken in her childhood....

Took action and due to her negative emotions. Even thoughts.

It helped me just to influence her...Under my command....

Tell me this, Thorax...? *as it's voice is echoey* 

How long are you gonna run? How many enemies will you fight? Will you put Chrysalis out of her misery? Or save her?

Hmm, so many choices. Makes me wonder why you need her? After all, she is just...another changeling. 

On 7/31/2019 at 11:29 PM, Dethl Void said:

Dethl:  Oof....I was gonna explain that...

*rubs head* 

Well, it seems that I know why enemies like Chrysalis are like this. I am gonna take a guess and say it is some form of a negative influence that she must be under. 

That should explain why she is so stubborn. Maybe...cause something is keeping her from going to the light- *sees a reformed changeling as something is wrong with it as the changeling approaches them coughing* 

Malice: *comes through a reformed changeling as red and dark purple energy swirl around it then slowly it changes back into the old version of the changelings as it's eyes glow red then the skin is much darker than the old ones as it looks up at Thorax then as it says in a low raspy ice cold soulless tone that would send shivers down anyone's spine*

I....am....the one..

Thorax....You want to know why? How come your mother Chrysalis...will not be you? It's cause of me.....

She is under my......influence... *as red and dark purple energy come in/out of body with every breath*

Her heart is corrupted...by my powers of disharmony.....

Ever since....her heart was broken in her childhood....

Took action and due to her negative emotions. Even thoughts.

It helped me just to influence her...Under my command....

Tell me this, Thorax...? *as it's voice is echoey* 

How long are you gonna run? How many enemies will you fight? Will you put Chrysalis out of her misery? Or save her?

Hmm, so many choices. Makes me wonder why you need her? After all, she is just...another changeling. 

"I will protect the Hive as much as I can. Should I see Chrysalis again and she doesn't want to reform, I shall simply lock her away. Killing is not the new Changeling way"

• Brohoof 1

Malice : *starts chuckling with arms crossed then shakes head slowly and sighs with a sick twisted smile*

Ahhh, always the easy going soft one huh? Harmony keeping your mind under it's influence? Typical.:sneer:

Let's say, she is too far gone. By disharmony itself. She is unreachable.Then you have no choice but to do the last thing you want to do.

Will you do the deed? Or will you let her kill you? Since, I do believe you or someone else will. 

40 minutes ago, Dethl Void said:

Malice : *starts chuckling with arms crossed then shakes head slowly and sighs with a sick twisted smile*

Ahhh, always the easy going soft one huh? Harmony keeping your mind under it's influence? Typical.:sneer:

Let's say, she is too far gone. By disharmony itself. She is unreachable.Then you have no choice but to do the last thing you want to do.

Will you do the deed? Or will you let her kill you? Since, I do believe you or someone else will. 

We shall see IF and When that will happen?

Malice: *nods and serious look at Thorax as it came close to him* 

Then you better pray and her too. To hope that her soul and mind. Won't be....gone. :unamused:

Since I The Malice....being Disharmony itself. Will. Take. All. 

Just,  few more inquiries. Right before I let this fellow changeling of Chrysalis' go. Hehehehe. 

Why do you creatures try to not accept me? Is it that you can't endure my influence? Or can you? Unlike how, Sombra couldn't handle it. :laugh:

Poor boy, as curiosity got the best of him. Now, he is no more. As for Chrysalis.....she will be....just another victim. *red and dark purple energy come out of the changeling as it vanishes into thin air then the changeling drops to the ground motionless slowly changing back to normal*

• 1 year later...
On 9/26/2020 at 11:23 AM, TheCuteChangeling said:

Thorax you are wone of my favorite Changelings annndd I have two questions... Do you have any love interests? And what would you say to Changelings that refuse to change (since ember helped you with that)

Gee thank you. :Thorax:

Honestly I had a bit of a crush on Spike since he was the first to accept me. And stood up for me

Most of the Changelings changed anyway. My Brother, Pharynx was the one with a bit of a trouble, but he managed to get the Hive's respect and transformed while keeping his original black colors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/13/2020 at 7:40 PM, Tornadopelt said:

My main question is on the abilities of Changelings to transform. Is there any limit to what a Changeling could transform into? For instance, an F-15 Eagle, were they to see one?

The bigger the target we transform into, the longer we're going to have to rest after we return to our normal forms. Unless we train ourselves like Pharnyx.

Ocellus was able to transform into this and still not lose any energy because she's been trained under Pharynx

Yona_helps_Ocellus_carry_the_fountain_S9E3.thumb.png.0f716447b31340bd840e41c206d0cc15.png

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

This Post was full of questions that I already answer. Please ignore if this can't be deleted.

Edited by Will Guide
Accidential answering of questions already ask a long time ago

6 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Chrysalis used to rear you all as eggs... who is going to do that now?

Also for that matter who is you father?

(OOC: The answer I wanted to give in character honestly could be considered M-rated and the Forums don't allow that. You'll likely have to ask me on Discord Directly for that kind of answer.)

5 hours ago, anaconda said:

How did the cutting change in political regime affect the changelings? :unsure:

Very well. As I already told and shown Starlight and Trixie (To Change a Changeling), the Changelings have gotten along so much better since we learned to share love and not steal it

• Brohoof 1