Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

He sure did. Said it could use some more rocks to complement the greenery.

Take her in, of course. Give her shelter and what edible plants she can eat.

(I already answered that question)

Not sure and even if we did, we mustn't let it fall into unworthy hands, as Will would advise.

But you WOULD know which plants are actually safe for her, right? Wouldn't want her touching a Southern Swelling Rose.

Link to post
Share on other sites


Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Organizing Arts and Crafts time and watching progress in the Feelings Forums. You know it!

As far as I tell, I don't think there's an official Ask Thorax page here. Seeing that Thorax is one of my absolute favorite MLP characters, I figured I could play the part. So go ahead and ask hi

(Since I can't access the color wheel on mobile, I'm just going to have Thorax's words be in bold) While other than Starlight, who is the reason my kind changed for the better, I don't really have a

Posted Images

On 3/4/2018 at 7:17 PM, Kappa said:

How is your day going?

Well, I will admit it's a little...boring, but I hope some excitement's around the corner for my kind.

On 3/4/2018 at 7:21 PM, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Do you guys have an exoskeleton?

(Funny. this particular question is a tough one to answer in character. No one ever referenced this. even in the show. So, I might have to pass on this one.)

On 3/4/2018 at 8:12 PM, Brainstorm said:

That's cool.

Did Pharynx got to met Spike?

(I'm hoping that my answer will become canon despite that it likely will be left unanswered, but what the heck...)

Yes, he did. At first, Pharynx was a little disappointed to see Spike as an "un-intimidating" young dragon. Still he gave Spike some respect for standing up for me to the Crystal Empire, even if it wasn't right away. Pharynx may not be particular fond of those he sees as weak, but he CAN respect any creature who stands up for those they care about.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:28 PM, Loyal Defender said:

But you WOULD know which plants are actually safe for her, right? Wouldn't want her touching a Southern Swelling Rose.

Of course, we wouldn't want to harm the poor filly.

On 3/7/2018 at 8:14 PM, Brainstorm said:

Thorax,

How's Pharynx and the Hive doing?

(This has already been answered on page 1)

(Okay guys, Give me some more questions, especially ones involving Thorax's offscreen stay in the Crystal Empire. For a short while, he was listed under the Crystal Empire section list of Characters on TV Tropes underneath Sunburst before being moved to underneath "Other Locales" sometime after.)

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

(I'm hoping that my answer will become canon despite that it likely will be left unanswered, but what the heck...)

Yes, he did. At first, Pharynx was a little disappointed to see Spike as an "un-intimidating" young dragon. Still he gave Spike some respect for standing up for me to the Crystal Empire, even if it wasn't right away. Pharynx may not be particular fond of those he sees as weak, but he CAN respect any creature who stands up for those they care about.

That's nice that Pharynx gave Spike some respect.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Thorax.

This might be a bit personal, but have you done anything you regret? It can be either big or small. I mean, doing something that had a negative impact on your friends around you and you regretting that you made the decision.

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thorax, which Disney character would you describe yourself as, and 2. If you know anything about Pokemon, which would you think you'd be?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
3 hours ago, Sylveon said:

Thorax.

This might be a bit personal, but have you done anything you regret? It can be either big or small. I mean, doing something that had a negative impact on your friends around you and you regretting that you made the decision.

 

Well, when I decided to leave the Changeling Hive after the Canterlot Royal Wedding, I ended up leaving my brother Pharynx behind. My brother saw me as weak, and was hurt by my decision to run away from. He thought I didn't care about the Hive anymore. Of course, I just realized that I couldn't live with my kind anymore if it meant having to hurt Ponies. And that's not bringing up the Gay Changeling who didn't have a name at the time (Will Guide) and was secretly banished by Chrysalis behind my back before he could run away with me. At the time, I thought something terrible happened to him and had to set out on my own.  Of course I ended up re-uniting with the 2 of them.

 

3 hours ago, They said:

Do you ever change your form just for fun or because you're bored? If so, what do you usually turn into? :P 

A generic Crystal Pony which Spike named "Crystal Hoof" is my main form to change into, and although i don't need it anymore, I still transform from time to time.

5aaf3efe0d583_SpikewithCrystalHoof.thumb.png.1630acbd3b94a16806e308e786794714.png

 

37 minutes ago, hopkey123 said:

Thorax, which Disney character would you describe yourself as, and 2. If you know anything about Pokemon, which would you think you'd be?

1. Already answered this question, but I'll repeat it: Will told me that I'm like Stitch in that we're originally creatures of instinct that led to destruction and mayhem.

Image result for Stitch Hiimage.jpeg.7fdfb05f449ea2e524b284fb37c6c338.jpeg

until we met a kind soul like Lilo and Spike.

Image result for Spike hugging Thorax image.jpeg.660c1d82dec3bf2a8b9eb0d5c816d18d.jpeg

2. Since we Changelings are known for copying other creatures, Will said we do remind him of the shape-shifting Ditto.

Ditto.png.fb29dd609e2be3dbf0157e30e95e83c6.png

He even said another mischievous Pokemon capable of shape-shifting named Zorua resemble our old natural forms, especially my brother Pharynx.

6bbff6fd1d796c62c30da98982bb5565b4aa3b96_hq.gif.4576dad24650c70890b7409ce0e9a34e.gif5a971f02d9696_images(12).jpeg.34bb7ddf90fc810c250891d477374a0b.jpeg

 

9 minutes ago, Penguinbrony2409, Scoffer of Weather said:

Ever stopped by Sugarcube Corner to partake in a delecasy from pinkie pie?

I did tried a Cupcake from Pinkie. It tasted great!

Edited by We.
  • Brohoof 2
  • teacup 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, She said:

Heya, Thorax! One question:

Do you have another brother who’s name is abdomen?

Not exactly my brother, but he was hatched from his egg around the same time as me!

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thorax, when Changelings transform, they're surrounded by what looks like some kind of magical flame. What does it feel like? Does it hurt?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/19/2018 at 10:58 AM, ggg-2 said:

Thorax, when Changelings transform, they're surrounded by what looks like some kind of magical flame. What does it feel like? Does it hurt?

It's quick and painless once we're taught. It's not real fire.

C. Will's a special case being surround by Disney Magic Sparkle, so long before U. Will would even remember his Changeling half, he never realized he had the soul of a Changeling and thought it was transformation magic unique to him whenever he put on his Disney Performances.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thorax,

It was nice to let Twilight know that You're aware that not every pony sees them the way others do.

But please keep in mind, Nieghsay hasn't been on the adventures that Twilight and her friends have been on, so he doesn't understand.

How well do you think Ocellous will do? And you think Spike will keep an eye on her?

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2018 at 6:47 PM, Loyal Defender said:

How did you handle the crisis of the missing students and the impending threat of war? 

Keeping calm. While all the other leaders were quick to blame others (Even Ember, who taught me how to be assertive), I was the only one who didn't want to go to war after what my kind has been through.

On 3/30/2018 at 8:26 AM, Brainstorm said:

Thorax,

It was nice to let Twilight know that You're aware that not every pony sees them the way others do.

But please keep in mind, Nieghsay hasn't been on the adventures that Twilight and her friends have been on, so he doesn't understand.

How well do you think Ocellous will do? And you think Spike will keep an eye on her?

Thank you about Twilight knowing. And yes, I was about to give Nieghsay a very stern talking to had Celestia not calmly stepped in to diffuse the angry mob against Neighsay.

On 4/2/2018 at 10:58 PM, Matraxial Artemis said:

Thorax, is your kingdom is full of majestic animals? :P

Not really, it's mostly plants and a dreaded Maulwurf!

9 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemis said:

Does the changelings have some kind of clothes like suits and dresses *squee*

 

Not really, like ponies, we normally don't wear clothes. And as for Changeling Will Guide having "red shorts and yellow shoes", that's just discolored parts of his body to matched his literal soulmate, Unicorn Will Guide.

5a8cbc200c21f_ChangelingWillGuideFinalJPG.jpg.1cc62c2d4407f1c5413657332db9f0bb.jpg

5928c7bd98263_MLPForumsAvatar.jpg.b9d7fae86575a5762c8edc6082f7f67f.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
11 hours ago, We. said:

Thank you about Twilight knowing. And yes, I was about to give Nieghsay a very stern talking to had Celestia not calmly stepped in to diffuse the angry mob against Neighsay.

Yes, I agree.

Planing on joinning on Spike's next Guys Night?

Edited by Brainstorm
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/8/2018 at 10:27 AM, Brainstorm said:

Yes, I agree.

Planing on joinning on Spike's next Guys Night?

Yes, I am. 

(There's a fan fiction that starts out that way:  Guys' Nights New Additions)

5 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Is it true some changelings can't fly anymore?

Yes, Some can't in their natural forms. But it's fine, they can still transform if they needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Thorax, having lived there for some time after leaving the Hive and before returning and becoming King, would you say that the Crystal Empire is like a home away from home for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...