Hello. I'm new here.

YoshiAngemon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I came across this site through Google Searches on occasion.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I owe it to a friend of mine, SaburoChangeling, or to those on Youtube, Daimando, if you will. He was the one who introduced me to it by Season 2.

Hello, I am YoshiAngemon. Ever since the SEGA Forums have closed down, I find myself empty, with but my PS4 to keep me going. I do like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, but I'm not overly hardcore about it. I'm a sensible type of person, and politics can really rack at my head, make me uneasy, and downright furious. I was fortunate to have deactivated my Twitter account. Unfortunately, it would mean I'd never be able to take part in the Sonic Twitter Takeover 3 & Knuckles, nor would I be able to follow Strong Bad on Twitter, or send him an email via his Twitter. Still, I'll be as active as I can, whenever a new episode would come on.

• Brohoof 8

I am fine, right now. I just hope I'll be able to save money towards a Switch before E3. I'm patient when it comes to MLP and DUckTales. Those fans are still waiting for the rest of the new episodes!

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the MLP Forums, YoshiAngemon! Here's hoping you have a great time here!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
9 hours ago, Scootaloved said:

Hey there, and welcome to MLP Forums! Nice Dr. Nefarious icon - you a big fan of the Ratchet & Clank series? That's one of my favorites. :lol:

But of course. Anti-Spoilers, since everyone who's played the series knows what happens to the Doc,this was taken from the final scene in the movie, where he becomes the robot we all love to hate today! They just tweaked his origin story for the sake of the movie. He was the one who created the Sheepinator AND the RYNO! I had just gotten the PS4 Game for free, thanks to PlayStation Plus.

Edited by YoshiAngemon