Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Welcome Everyone!

I am Mori, your guide to the stars! I adore Zodiac Signs, and even if you see them as silly or untrue, we are just here to have fun and explore! I have extensive information on the star signs, and if you'd like, I'd be willing to share them with you!

Did you know that you have a Zodiac personality description down to the very day you were born!? So come on down, and discover your Zodiac! Let me know which information you would want, and let's have some fun!

b-11.jpg

1. Basic General Zodiac Description

This includes your Zodiac's Stones and Uses, What body part your Sign rules, Keys and Compositions (music pieces) associated and recommended for your sign's enjoyment, Plants/Trees/Shrubs associated with your sign,  and finally, What signs you tend to be more attracted to!

2. Which of the Forty-Eight Periods of each sign are you?

3. Your Tarot Card based on the day you were born

4. Strengths and Weaknesses

5.  Advice, Health, Meditation and Lucky Numbers & Planets

And the Super Duper Mega Package:

6.The Entire Description on your Personality down to the very day that includes all of the above!

Do note that due to lengthy descriptions for this package, please allow up to 48 hours for a reply! They are at least 6 pages long!

**LET'S REACH FOR THE STARS!**

Edited by Momento Mori
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oooh ooh do me!! Do me! :squee: Could I have the Super Duper Mega package? :dash: I don't know if you need any information on my birthday? Just in case you do, I was born February 7th, 2001, which of course makes me an Aquarius. :P 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

32 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oooh ooh do me!! Do me! :squee: Could I have the Super Duper Mega package? :dash: I don't know if you need any information on my birthday? Just in case you do, I was born February 7th, 2001, which of course makes me an Aquarius. :P 

So that is one Super Duper Mega Package! Please allow up to 48 hours for the information! I can PM the whole thing to you, OR, if you have Discord or Yahoo Messenger, email or Skype, I can put it in a text Document and send it your way!

26 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Do me too!! I was born in late June, which would make me a cancer. 

Which information would you like from the ones listed above? Again keep in mind, if it's the No. 6, please give me about two days to send it to you, and if you have a preference on how to receive it! Otherwise, please pick from the list above. ^__^ 

18 minutes ago, Recherche said:

I'm a member of Gemini, so I would like to hear some general details if that's okay with you! :)

If it is alright with you, I can do the general details here! Or I can PM them to you if you don't want them public!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Momento Mori said:

If it is alright with you, I can do the general details here! Or I can PM them to you if you don't want them public!

It's no big deal; you can post them on this thread! :)

Just now, Momento Mori said:

Thank you! 48 hours please, and let me know how you want it sent to you! 

I'll take it in either a Google Doc or by IM, either way!

2 minutes ago, Momento Mori said:

Which information would you like from the ones listed above? Again keep in mind, if it's the No. 6, please give me about two days to send it to you, and if you have a preference on how to receive it! Otherwise, please pick from the list above. ^__^ 

Lets do number 5, please!

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Recherche said:

It's no big deal; you can post them on this thread! :)

@Recherche

General Details: This includes your Zodiac's Stones and Uses, What body part your Sign rules, Keys and Compositions (music pieces) associated and recommended for your sign's enjoyment, Plants/Trees/Shrubs associated with your sign,  and finally, What signs you tend to be more attracted to! (If you also meant General Advice, Health, Lucky Numbers and Planets etc, I will provide that too!)

Gemini

Gemini is the third sign of the zodiac, representing quickness of thought and facile communication. It is the first air sign, mental in orientation, and thus can be compared to a lively intellect reaching out to establish contact with other emerging points of view. In the same way, it symbolises the expanding powers of the mind exercised by the adolescent, evolving toward adulthood.

Ruled by Mercury, Gemini is concerned with the close connection between thought and verbal expression. It is also associated with details rather than the broad view or larger picture. Liveliness, variety, and change, both of experience and environment, are all vital to this airy sign. Gemini, the Twins is the first double sign and as such clearly indicates the need for a partner; it also holds the capacity for adaptation and even sudden reversals of direction. 

Gemini can be seen as an evolutionary stage between Taurus and Cancer that transmutes fixed, earthy and practical energies into protective, empathetic and sensitive ones.

The Gemini Personality in General

Please keep in mind this is a general overview, so it is a blanket description. More detail is done down to the day, and time you were born.

If Gemini is taken to represent the third period of life, age 14-21, the Gemini personality can be likened to the adolescent striving to reach young adulthood. This period is typified by a desire to integrate socially but also to break away from parental and/or societal authority. In fact, though outspoken, Geminis are not rebellious per se---they just revel in their own individuality, and value personal freedom above all else. Like adolescents, Geminis are attracted to excitement and change. They bore easily, and generally prefer going out in search of excitement to staying home and enjoying security and simple pleasures. Few things bring them as much satisfaction as travelling around with one or more friends looking for some trouble to get into. For Geminis, trouble means adventure, daring, innovation, and perhaps the fun of recounting their exploits while embellishing a few details to liven things up a bit.

Usually Geminis have nervous energy to burn. The influence of the planet Mercury, the speedy ruler of Gemini, is felt here. Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods, setting new speed records wherever he flew. In keeping with this mercurial energy, Geminis are attracted to those activities that give them a lift, a sense of exaltation--if any sign could actually fly, this would be the one. Many forms travel appeal to Geminis, from bikes and skates, to cars and motorcycles. But they also tire easily, and faced with the demands of the long haul any just as soon prefer to give up or change direction.

Geminis like being part of a group. They tend to liven up any social situation with their flow of ideas and verbal facility. However, they may not readily accept the responsibilities of group membership. They are often accused of being fickle and even superficial, but in their view changing one's mind is no sin. The importance of non-attachment is something a Gemini usually takes to heart.

Gemini Stones & Uses: Citrine: Lends sunniness to communication. Amber: grounds high flying imagination. Tourmaline: helps concentration.

Gemini Colours: Yellow and light green

Gemini Body Areas: Hands, arms, shoulders, nervous system, upper respiratory system.

Gemini Keys & CompositionsG major  Goldberg Variations--J.S. Bach. 

Fourth Symphony by Mahler

Fourth Piano Concerto by Beethoven

Eine Kleine Nachtmusik by Mozart

G minor rhapsody, piano quartet by Brahms

Piano Sonata by Schumann

Gemini Plants:  Tansy, Yarrow, and Privet

Gemini Trees & Shrubs: May 22-June 9: Hawthorne

June 10-June 21: Oak

Summer Solstice: Heather, Cedar, Linden

Gemini Attractions: Virgo, Libra and Sagittarius

EDIT: I FORGOT YOUR NUMBERS 'N SUCH! FORGIVE ME! But that's okay! In order to do that, I'll need an exact birth date from you because that is part of your numerology! Thank youuu!

Edited by Momento Mori

@Lucky Bolt 
Yours is ready to go! I had some extra time tonight so I got both orders done! How would you like it sent to you?

@Kaidyn
I got yours too! I am sending it via PM if that's okay. Do keep in mind it's technically 6 pages or so. I'm double checking on here to make sure you are okay with that or if you have another way you'd like to receive it!

@Califorum
I have you next on my list but I need to know your actual date so I can do your numerology for lucky numbers and planets! ^__^ 

(edited)

Could I please get 1, 3, 4, and, 6... if you wouldn't mind :fluttershy: 

My birthday was the 12th of April 2004 which of course makes me an Aries in the western zodiac and a monkey in the Chinese zodiac

Edited by Sherbert

9 hours ago, Sherbert said:

Could I please get 1, 3, 4, and, 6... if you wouldn't mind :fluttershy: 

My birthday was the 12th of April 2004 which of course makes me an Aries in the western zodiac and a monkey in the Chinese zodiac

I'll just give you 6, because 6 includes all of it ^__^. Give me a day or two! Thank you!

11 hours ago, Flightless-1 said:

I am an Aries I think, I was born 15th April 1995 :) love to know more information 

1.2.3.and 4. Please 

Alright, please give me a day or two!