I have figured out who Scootaloo's parents are

ManaMinori

31 minutes ago, We. said:

What does that episode have to do with Scootaloo being a literal chicken? There is no connection whatsoever.

But she's orange, and her hair looks like rooster plumage! I have pet chickens, and Scootaloo is SO a chicken :icwudt:

:catface:

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience

double_diamond_signature_by_kyoshithebrony-dc1kzot.png.2d17db3e5b4305320d4d5f595d1320db.png

We are spiritual beings having a human experience | signature by @Kyoshi

4 hours ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

But she's orange, and her hair looks like rooster plumage! I have pet chickens, and Scootaloo is SO a chicken :icwudt:

:catface:

So is Applejack, who actually behaves like a chicken regularly. But that doesn't make her a chicken.

I was thinking about Rainbows aunt or uncle or something. :dash:

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

10 hours ago, We. said:

What does that episode have to do with Scootaloo being a literal chicken? There is no connection whatsoever.

I mean, she literally wanted a chicken cart in "The Cart Before the Ponies".

Scootaloo_puts_chicken_head_on_speed_cart_S6E14.thumb.png.dc12f1e25ffbff19aa6ccad814092e1b.png

I embrace our chicken overlord.

• Brohoof 1

scootadashsig.png.a03e4cc5fa43de82251a0411688d4073.png
TwiDash, Promptis & Sonadow. RC Enthusiast. OC: Canary WingSignature by @Kyoshi
ASK SCOOTALOO! | ASK CANARY WING

3 minutes ago, Yamet said:

Do you have any kind of source to back up that statement with?

No offence dude, but she was adopted by Rainbow Dash's parents, simple.

Just now, MAIKUN said:

Parental Glideance 

In that case, you're either lying or you just severely misunderstood what happened in that episode. Rainbows parent was just being nice to Scootaloo, they didn't adopt her.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Yamet said:

In that case, you're either lying or you just severely misunderstood what happened in that episode. Rainbows parent was just being nice to Scootaloo, they didn't adopt her.

This. 

The show has never confirmed anything regarding her parents either. But the staff have actually said that her parents just simply aren’t around very much because they are very busy. Hopefully we will get an episode about them soon. 

Edited by Captain Clark
  • Brohoof 1

On 08/04/2018 at 5:01 PM, Yamet said:

Well they DID actually yeah. Her real parents are DEAD. And yes that is just, like, you know, my opinion man.

2 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

Well they DID actually yeah. Her real parents are DEAD. And yes that is just, like, you know, my opinion man.

If it's just your own headcanon don't phrase it as if it is a fact. 

Just now, MAIKUN said:

It's all true, bro. Just trust me.

But you don't actually know if it's true or not.

Don't get me wrong, having a headcanon is fine and all but it's really annoying when you act as if it's canon.  

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:33 PM, MAIKUN said:

Hate to tell you that her parents are dead. That still makes her an 100% orphan at all. Period.

I've read that Lauren Faust wanted to make her an orphan & a cripple (never to fly) but Hasbro said "No, that's too dark". Scootaloo & Spike are the only 2 (out of 10 main characters) that nothing is known of their parents

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:36 PM, Nightmare Muffin said:

It's very clearly Mrs. Peachbottom ("Games Ponies Play") and Match Game, the Rainbow Falls Traders Exchange antique chicken statue salestallion ("Trade Ya"). I can't see valid reason as to why her parents would be anypony else.

scootsparents.png

Why do you think that they are her parents? Any evidence, or just your opinion?