Post A Quote From Your Day, Without Any Context.

Denim&Venöm

19 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

That reminds me of a friend I had. He always had this strange, specific pattern. He would always get a full 7 course meal. He would always grab 5 napkins. But he'd only take 3 bites.
I found his behavior to be very odd:mlp_icwudt:

The heck :zipp-wut: my brain hurts reading this.

• Brohoof 1

"Tattoos on a person's body are a sign of disrespect against God, BUT LORD DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE EARRINGS!!!"

:Pharynx: "If Eddie Kingston, who is the Outer Boroughs of NYC in human form, wins a World Title in Queens you’ll be able to hear the pop in Kansas."

:Thorax:"A man so outer boroughs he only buys cigarettes at the bodega one at a time because "I'm quitting later today"

• Brohoof 2

Look at dis fool. Look at dis purple fool. Look at dis fool of a fool, dis purple fool. Why is he purple, the fool? Dunno, he's purple. The fool's got a face on his chest, dis purple fool of a fool. Is he gonna be a hero in the future? Well of COURSE he is! He's gotta be, I mean look at dis fool... HE'S GOT KATCHUP DISPANSERS ON BOTH OF HIS SHOULDERS!! WHY DOES HE HAVE TWIN DISPANSERS ON HIS SHOULDERS?! LOOK AT DIS FOOL!!! :Cozy:

• Brohoof 1

"I can take my shirt off for you if you'd like to take a look, but I will have to charge a fee"