Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reading Privileges.

NomadSpellbrush

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Fedvin twilight midnight: :(Dad no 

Sherbert: "Don't **sniffles** worry **sniffles** son **cries** I'll be out before you know it!

Midnight: "**cries** I still can't believe you got arrested!"

1 hour ago, NomadSpellbrush said:

Reading Privileges.

Inmate Sherbert is enjoying a book he checked out from the library. Sherbert Music Guard is an OC owned by @Sherbert Music-Guard

Inmate Sherbert has been charged with Theft, Piracy, Possession of illegal human oddities with intent of distribution.

BTW My ponysona is a stallion!

Really like it

The wing lock is a nice touch but for long sentences I would just clip the wings. Unless it were bulk biceps because somehow he manages to get off the ground with those shrimpy things, but he's more cartoonish than your average pony. Also I'm not sure what looks more crazy, the facial expression or the fact that he's reading that small of a book from that distance at that angle.

2 minutes ago, NomadSpellbrush said:

I'm sorry, but the reference that I had when making this was a mare. 

Origionally my ponysona was made in a rush from a Rainbow Dash coloring sheet and just removed the eyelashes, 

I appaulogize if I confuzed you there

Now THAT is some cool artwork, i like it!

i especially like the wing lock as said earlier. its a nice touch! However, the artwork doe look a bit chibi-like, but theres nothing wrong with that! it looks really cool, i like it!

Please stop it with the role-play and off-topic discussion. This is not the place for that.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1