Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smash 5 Roster Wishlist

Kai-rouken

(edited)

(Even though I'll likely never get to play the game, sadly)

For likely characters: Waluigi, Snake, Toad, Decidueye

For unlikely, oddball characters: Rabbid Mario, Rabbid Luigi, Banjo and Kazooie, Dusknoir (Why not?)

[I believe only one of these made it into the game, though...]

Edited by Barik

• 2 weeks later...

Spyro the Dragon, and Crash Bandicoot. There's been a number of leaks for these two fighters to be included, and I thought to myself "If Crash were to be included in SSBU, I would totes buy it".

There could be more, though that's pretty subjective.

With Snake making his comeback and Krystal being confirmed as an assist trophy, I need someone new to rally behind

3486939e36a36d31291c4d77441ba698.jpg

Simon Belmont is now my top want for Smash

Simon's most likely to happen.  There's a rumor going on that he may be in Smash.  And if he does make it in Smash, this marks the first time that Pit, Mega Man and Simon Belmont are in the same game together(Points to Captain N where they were apart of the N-Team)

As for guests...

Likely: Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Dovahkin(Skyrim)

Unlikely: Batman

On 6/26/2018 at 12:10 AM, Whomps said:

With Snake making his comeback and Krystal being confirmed as an assist trophy, I need someone new to rally behind

3486939e36a36d31291c4d77441ba698.jpg

Simon Belmont is now my top want for Smash

I would LOVE to see a Belmont in the new smash games :wub: The closest thing we got was Sheik, but her whip was more of a tether recovery than anything :mlp_icwudt: 

On the contrary, I would like to see Sephiroth in the new games. Cloud is in this game and we already have Bowser, Ridley and Ganondorf, so it would make sense to put him into the game :sealed:

84MWlXp.jpg

Bomberman cause hes...the bomb also because the bomberman games were originally on Nintendo consoles and a series that boosted their popularity.

And since characters from M- rated games are allowed

DOVAHKHIIN aka the main character of Skyrim. Imagine the final smash....they call a Paarthurnax and deals massive, ring out causing, damage?