Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Artificial Love. (with Dynamo Pad)

Catpone Cerberus

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight woke up before the alarm was to go off, she was bit confused at first, waking up in the bed in Dynamo's embrace, because the last thing she remembered was eating and watching anime in the living room, she didn't remember falling asleep. She didn't move too much to avoid waking up Dynamo, but she did move a bit so she would get to know what time it was, 7, so there was no hurry, she didn't know if Dynmao had put alarm on or not, nor did she know when it was to ring if he had, so instead of trying to continue sleeping, she stayed awake so she would be ready to wake Dynamo up if he slept late, laying in place until the alarm eventually rang and woke up Dynamo 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As the next day had arrived, the alarm clock had suddenly come to life. It's alarm blaring to signal the one who set it, to finally wake up. Dynamo's eyes quickly opened as he looked to see where the noise was emanating from. He scrambled as he went to turn the alarm off. He sighed in relief as the blaring noise from the alarm had finally ceased. He rubbed his eyes as he looked to see what time it was. Seeing that it was around 7:30 in the morning, his eyes widened as panic started to set in. "Oh, sugarcubes! I'm going to be late for work!" He shouted to himself as he quickly tumbled out of bed. He fell off the bed with a thud, while the gaming unicorn groaned as his face met the floorboards. "Ow! I'm okay! The floorboards broke my fall!" He reassured to nobody in particular. It took him a couple of minutes, but he sat up and rubbed his nose from the sudden impact. He looked up to see Sunlight, who seemed to have enjoyed the spectacle.

As he tried to get up, realization had finally settled in about today. "Oh, that's right. We have our trip to Manehatten today." He says, placing a hoof over his forehead. "Here I thought I had to go to work today. I really have a bad habit of doing that. I even set my alarm for when I have my days off from work. I think I really do need a vacation." He chuckled, while giving Sunlight a sheepish grin. "I'm sorry if I woke you up, or freaked you out. That was completely my bad. I hope you got a kick out of the performance. I can't make any promises of that not happening often." He says, running a hoof through his mane, before continuing. "At any rate, good morning, Sunny. How are you and how did you sleep, sweetheart?"

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just followed the chaos with her eyes while smiling amused when Dynamo woke up and did his thing, knowing him to be a late sleeper, she was expecting him to react in...different way than usual. At his apology, she just chuckled as she spoke "Good Morning, I slept well, I guess, I don't really remember falling asleep in the first place, which is odd, because I never forget." "And don't worry, I was already awake and was prepared for some kind of freak out, so you didn't wake me or scare me." That wasn't entirely true, because even though she hadn't been that worried, she had jumped a bit when he first started shouting. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo smiled and listened intently to her remark. At the mention of how she didn't remember falling asleep, he nods in agreement. "I remember noticing that you were asleep. I tried to gently shake you awake, but you were out like a light." He says as he tried to think of an explanation of why that happened. "I know it may sound unlikely, or it might not make a lot of sense. However, I think I have a theory." He says, while trying to keep calm about what was going on. "Remember when you you and I were in the field of flowers yesterday? When you told me that I've made you feel more like a pony everyday, instead of an artificial being? Maybe it's somewhere in your programming, or it's just natural. That falling asleep early or easily, along with other things that have been going on are making you feel more like a pony." He shrugged his shoulders as he wasn't sure that was the answer. He did smile softly as he felt his idea was on the right track.

"I'm glad I didn't make you freak out. I feel like I've become more and more restless on some nights. I guess I've worked a lot of days and didn't know that I've overworked myself. That, or I have that mindset that I have to be ready for work. Speaking of which, I've got to remind Button that I'm going on vacation for a while." At the mention of the vacation, he grinned as he hopped back onto the bed. "Even so, I'm really glad that the vacation is today! It feels like just yesterday that we planned to go on a trip. Even though that all happened just yesterday." He realized, while chuckling. He soon pulled Sunlight into a hug and held her close. "I'm really looking forward to the trip, sweetheart. I hope you, Jade and I can have a great time on this trip." He says, pulling back from the hug to make sure his suitcase was right where it was. "Ready to start the day and go on an adventure? Also, should we get breakfast on the road? I know that I need to visit the arcade to notify my boss. So, we can stop by Sugarcube corner along the way." He says, trying to figure out their plan of action for the morning.

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight was thoughtful for a moment after Dynamo told his theory "It's not impossible, but it's still bit odd that I don't remember it happening even if I try to." "Time just kinda skips, I don't think I even dreamed about anything, or at least I don't remember if I did." she thought for a second more "It probably isn't anything that we should worry about, but I'll still ask Jade if he has any guesses when we meet with him." 

She listened as Dynamo talked about the work and chuckled at his mistake on days. She smiled when he hugged her and started getting up when he pulled back. She yawned and stretched as she replied to his questions "Ready, and I think we should eat whatever you have here, because we will be away for so long that it will most likely go bad during it." 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo nods as she thought about his theory. "It just seems odd that it happened recently. Hopefully, it's not a bad thing, or something along those lines." He says, before continuing. "I know I can relate to that. Unless the dream was pretty vivid, then I won't remember much. Sometimes I don't dream of anything when I'm asleep. I guess it depends on something. On what, I cannot be sure." He says, nodding in agreement as she said not to worry. "You're probably right. I think it's good to ask Jade. Maybe he's gone through something like this and might know what's going on. If not, then we'll think of something."

As she stretched and got off the bed, he smiles at the plan to have breakfast at home. "That's true when you put it that way. There's also the possibility of falling asleep on the train. We wouldn't want any food to fall onto the floor. I don't think the three to five second rule would help in that situation." He chuckled as he started to make his way out of the room. He opened the door and allowed Sunlight to exit the room first. "I was thinking of making french toast. It's pretty quick to make and then we can be on our way." He says, looking back to make sure their suitcases were still nearby. "We just need our suitcases and we're good to go. I also might need to take a jacket. I don't know if the Pegasi issued nice weather at Manehatten. It wouldn't hurt to be prepared, just in case." He noted as he exited the room and made his way down the steps. 

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight had moved to fix her mane and tail from as they talked "It didn't actually even come to my mind that you were suggesting taking them to train." she admitted "Not that there's anything wrong with it, just wanted to mention the....oversight from my part." it was bit odd that she hadn't thought about it, but she didn't want to worry Dynamo more before talking with Jade. she walked out as Dynamo was waiting her to do so, she was still fixing her mane with her magic "I'll eat whatever you make, we probably should finish the cake after it so it won't go bad either." she said with a smile "And I already packed my jacket, it's easy to take out if needed."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo looked over his shoulder to glance at Sunlight, who was fixing her mane and tail. He chuckled sheepishly, while rubbing the back of his neck with his hoof. "Yeah. That's my bad. I guess I should have gone into more detail about picking up food and taking it on the go." He says, nodding in understanding to the orange unicorn's oversight. "No need to worry, sweetheart. It's like I said. I should have explained things a little more clearly. I sometimes just act without thinking in one way or another." He says, looking into the mirror to see his mane was a little messy. He levitated a brush over to him and brushed his mane and tail. A few minutes had passed as he placed the brush back on the dresser. He looked into the mirror and saw that everything was in order. As Sunlight exited the room, Dynamo followed her and made his way towards the kitchen. "Okay, then I guess I can make some regular toast. It's pretty quick to make and you're right. I don't think the cake will be good when we come back from our trip. Perhaps we can take it with us on the train. If not, then we can finish the cake at home. The toast is light, so I can guess we still might be hungry. It would be a good thing when it comes to eating the cake." He smiles as he had reached kitchen. He went towards the fridge and grabbed everything needed to make breakfast. He smiles and nods at Sunlight's remark. "That's good to hear. It's easier to be prepared when going on a trip. Hopefully, we don't forget anything when we leave. I've always thought I had everything I needed, but then I forget one thing and I get mad at myself. It even happened when I head off to work a few times. I know I'm pretty close to my house, but I feel the trip back can be a hassle." He chuckles and shook his head, while putting the bread in the toaster.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight didn't reply to anything since there really wasn't anything to add, she just nodded, smiled and chuckled depending on the thing. She stopped in the bathroom for a moment finishing her struggle with her mane before she eventually followed Dynamo to the kitchen, and she simply sat down to wait when he started toasting the bread. She hummed in thought "I wonder if I should go to see my old friends now that we are going to Manehattan." she then said, though it was more in terms of thinking out loud "They were nice ponies and the seemed to be sad that we had to move." "I have seen one of them at the market selling few times after that, but I wonder how the others are doing."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As the bread popped up from the toaster, Dynamo caught the bread in a levitation spell and placed the toast on a plate. "He shoots and he scores! Hooray for the home team!" He cheered and laughed, before he buttered the toast. "I'm glad I was able to catch the toast this time. Once in a while, I overestimate the levitation spell and the bread falls to the floor." He smiles sheepishly as he finished making their light breakfast. "I hope you like breakfast, sweetheart. Want me to get the cake out of the fridge?" He asks, while putting the butter back into the fridge. As Sunlight spoke her thoughts out loud, Dynamo looked up from the fridge with a look of interest and curiosity. "I think I remember you telling me you and Jade had friends from other places you lived at before. I hope we can get to meet them. I just hope I can make a really nice impression. Do you know what their names are? Also, do any of your friends know about your true selves, or am I the first one?" He asks as he didn't want to bring anything up if it wasn't necessary.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just chuckled to her usual manner, there wasn't really anything to say about catching toast that would had added to the conversation. "It can wait until we have finished the toast, it's not like I was planning to put cake on mine." she said humorously. She tilted her head "Of course I know their names silly, they are my friends, and no, they don't know, it's like I've told before, you're not the first one to know about it, but you're first to accept it." "But for their names, they are, Frail Spark, Lunar Charm, and Golden Melody." "Frail and Lunar sometimes come to sell things to the Ponyville market so you may have seen them, though I have only seen Frail since we moved from Manehattan."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo chuckled at Sunlight's joke, while rolling his eyes playfully and smirked. "Fair enough. I promise I wasn't thinking about putting cake icing on toast." He says, listening intently on the name of her friends from Manehatten. "Thank you for telling me that. I promise that I won't tell them anything. It's not my secret to say." He promised as he understood her reasoning. "I don't believe I've ever seen them at Ponyville. What type of professions do they do?" He asks, taking a bite of his toast. "I'm glad to hear that some visit Ponyville from time to time. I wonder why the others haven't visited. I guess their jobs back home make it difficult to travel?" He wondered as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, before closing the fridge door.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight smiled humorously at Dynamo's comment about the cake-joke.

"Frail makes and sells anything and everything made of glass, Jade's gift was most likely bought from her, and Lunar makes and sells amulets and other magical or enchantable items." she explained "They both come to Ponyville market to sell them now and then, but I just haven't happened to be at the market when Lunar is there." she ate a bit of her toast "And Golden hasn't visited most likely due her not really liking to travel, she gets uncomfortable in trains."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo listened intently as Sunlight had gone over what profession each of her friends were. "I hope I get to meet Frail. I'll definitely have to thank her for a gift that depicts us perfectly." He chuckles, but soon a thought had come to mind. "Actually, I wonder if she knows about us because of Jade. Aw, he would have ruined the surprise. Nah, I'm just kidding." He joked as he became somewhat concerned. "I hope Cosmic didn't get that alicorn amulet from Lunar. I don't blame her, but I wonder what kind of magical artifacts and enchantables she owns. I wonder if you can make a request, or something like that." He spoke his thoughts out loud, while taking another bite of his breakfast. He frowned as he felt sorry for Golden's reasoning. He held back a snicker as he saw the irony of the train aspect. "Hearing that reminds me of a character from the anime, Fairy Tail. Apparently, whenever the main protagonist gets on a train, or any other form of transportation for that matter. He always gets motion sickness and becomes severely weakened. I'm not exactly sure why, but the author of the manga had a reasoning. I think it was because the author had motion sickness when it came to transportation. I guess he wanted to have more reliability to their characters." He says, taking a sip of his water.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight smiled at Dynamo's joke.
"She doesn't sell illegal stuff." She assured right away when Dynamo mentioned it "And she only sells things she has made herself, she also refuses to sell to anypony who seems like they would use them to harm others."

"For Golden it isn't motion sickness, she told me it's linked to  the way she navigates around using her magic." she then answered to a question before Dynamo had time to ask "She's blind."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo sighed in relief as Sunlight explained the magical artifacts that Lunar sold. "That's good to hear. I'm guessing she's pretty good at crafting different kind of artifacts. It makes you wonder how intricate and unique each design is." He says, an idea forming in his mind which he would save for a later time. He smiles and nods at her remark. "I'm glad she doesn't try to sell anyone who seems a bit shady. That, and I believe Cosmic wouldn't know her. Given that he's been in Fillydelphia for most of his life. That, and whenever he goes to a tournament out of town, he just goes to the tournament. He doesn't really care for the outside world or events going on."

As Sunlight explained about how Golden used magic to navigate, Dynamo raised an eyebrow in curiosity. He wanted to ask, but she got to the point and explained about Golden's blindness. Dynamo's ears fell as he felt his breath had been taken away. He suddenly felt really guilty over what he had said previously. "I'm really sorry and I didn't know. I feel pretty awful just making a random joke like that. It must be difficult to travel from place to place. I know you said that she uses her magic to navigate, but how is that possible?" He asks as he could relate to Golden. Since he, himself was unable to use magic for a good portion of his life.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad
"What are you apologizing me for?" Sunlight questioned "The fact that you don't know something about somepony you have never met is not something to apologize somepony else." "And if we get to see them, you will find that only thing she will want apology for is if you pity her." she then proceeded to answer his question "I don't know the exact method how it works, but based on her explanation, she uses her magic in similar way to how bats use echo."

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

As Sunlight questioned his apology, he rubbed the back of his neck with his hoof. "I guess it's because I feel like I made a joke that went too far. I felt like I laughed when it wasn't right or appropriate, if that makes sense." He says, nodding in understanding to her remark. "You're right and I promise not to pity her. I can relate to that because I would never want anyone to pity me. I was never the best with magic and I was unable to use magic for years. I remember some ponies pitied me back home, but I had to ignore them. They didn't understand and it would only add insult to injury." He says with a nod, before continuing. "I guess I was just worried that I made you mad or something along those lines. They are your friends and friendship is really important. I always worry that I'll say or do something to make someone mad. I tend to watch how I speak or worry about speaking at all." He says, raising his eyebrows in fascination to Golden's use of magic. "That's actually pretty cool. It's also a unique way of being able to walk around places without being able to see. It kind of reminds me of a show where one character was blind. However, she got around it by listening to the earth."

@Dynamo Pad
"You need to trust me to not get mad from small things, I know what you are trying to do with apologizing about everything, but it also could be taken as you believing the pony you're talking to be unusually sensitive if you apologize for something stupidly small. I don't think so because I know you, but somepony else could see it in that way." Sunlight said, speaking with kind but matter-of-fact-ly tone. She smiled at his comment on Golden's way to navigate, "Those born without certain senses tend to come up with interesting ways to substitute that." she took another bite of her toast.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus 

Dynamo stayed quiet as he listened to what Sunlight had to tell him. As he listened, he had a look of realization and nods. "You're absolutely right. I'm..." He held his tongue and shook his head as he knew he was about to apologize. "I really have to stop apologizing so much. I guess it's because I felt as if I said or did something wrong. I always want to be on everyone's good side, but I know that's not possible. You can't ever do that because then the other person would be annoyed really quickly. We have our little disagreements and understandings of one another. I guess that's why I don't make you mad over one thing or another." He says, before continuing. "From now on, I'll only apologize if I was in the wrong and if it's appropriate to apologize." He smiles softly as he finished his toast and took a sip of his water. "I guess the same can be said for other ideas. Like how I was unable to use magic. I tried to build up my body to be a little more capable of doing physical labor. True, I guess I'm about average. However, it's better than relying on one thing, like magic, for so long." He says, throwing his paper plate out, before going to the fridge and opening the door to grab the cake. "Speaking of your friends. Do they all live close together, or did they live in separate areas around Manehatten?"

@Dynamo Pad
Sunlight just nodded in understanding at Dynamo's comment , and commented "True" at his point about magic. 

She finished her toast too and dealt with the plate just before replying to Dynamo's question "Frail Spark and Golden Melody lived in the same building with us, but Lunar Charm lives few streets from there, I don't know the exact location because I never got the chance to visit her before....well, you know." "Now that we have talked about it, I think there's actually a high chance we will see them at one point, since they will most likely be....in the place of the surprise." she grinned a bit realizing she had almost ruined the surprise again.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo levitated the cake out of the fridge, before closing the fridge door. He placed the cake gently onto the table, before grabbing a knife to cut the cake. He took a regular piece, while he made sure to cut a big slice for Sunlight. "It's good to hear that some of your friends live together. Makes living arrangements that much easier." He says, nodding about what Sunlight was trying to bring up. "I understand, but I can imagine that you'll see them. Manehatten seems like a big place, but you'll never know who you'll run into on the streets. It sounds like someone is excited to see some old friends. I'm really happy for you, sweetheart. I can't wait to meet them, as well." He says, grabbing some forks for the two of them to use for the cake. After handing a fork to Sunlight, he took a bite of his piece of cake. "A little cold, but the cake is still delicious as always. I got to be careful. If not, then I might be addicted to this cake." He chuckles, but stops as she mentioned about a surprise. He narrowed his eyes slightly, before getting close to Sunlight that their snouts were touching. It didn't help that she had an all knowing grin on her face to add insult to injury. "Okay. Now I'm curious. This is the second time that you brought up a surprise. What is this all about, my love? Even so, I can imagine you won't tell me. You're going to torture me until I find out what the surprise is, huh? Why must you torture me so?" He asks, a fake pout present on his face.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Sunlight took a bite out of her piece of cake, chuckling at Dynamo's comment about the cake, and chuckled again at his reaction to the surprise "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told what it is now would it." she took an another bite "Just know that I'm sure you'll like it."

(sorry for short post, I'm on mobile) 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Dynamo groaned as he backed away and retook his seat. He couldn't help in chuckling along with Sunlight. "I guess you made your point. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if I knew what it was. Even so, now I'm going to want to know as much as possible." He chuckles once more, taking another bite and hummed in delight. "I have no doubt, but you don't have to do any surprises. I know I'll like it because it's from you. All I could ever need is you Sunny. You always know how to make me happy and I always try to do the same thing. I'm just happy with everything that I have." He smiled softly, but raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Although, there is something on my mind. Is it showing me a place like I did for you in the flower field? That, or is it I'm going to see or know at a certain point." He asks, before finishing his slice of the cake. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

"One doesn't do surprises because one has to, one does them because they want to surprise somepony." Sunlight pointed out with a chuckle. She gave Dynamo a curious look after his question, before smiling "You will see when it happens, but I'd say I gave a pretty good hint on the nature of the surprise by asking you to take a certain thing with you." she said, taking another bite, she was talking about the formal clothing she had asked Dynamo to take along.

• Brohoof 1