Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Equestria Girls

Sparklefan1234

3 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Sunset,

Has Twilight told you about Tempest/Fizzlepop and Have you seen Tempest/Fizzlepop's alter self?

1. Yes, Princess Twilight has told me all about Tempest/Fizzlepop.
  2. I think I saw Tempest's human counterpart in Vice-Principal Luna's Office once but, I could be mistaken. :please:

1 minute ago, ccb20yes said:

Hey, uhh.   Its something to do with a certain avian variety.   Do any of you know of, or have heard of this? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. :blush:

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Yes, Princess Twilight has told me all about Tempest/Fizzlepop.
  2. I think I saw Tempest's human counterpart in Vice-Principal Luna's Office once but, I could be mistaken. :please:

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. :blush:

The bird. Do you girls know about the bird? A well a bird bird bird, b-birds the word! a well-a bird bird bird! the bird is the word! A well a bird bird bird well the bird is  the word! a well a bird, bird, b-birds the word! Rainbow, dont you know about the bird? Pinkie, everybody knows that the bird is the word!  (Sorry girls, I couldnt resist!) :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ccb20yes said:

The bird. Do you girls know about the bird?

I don't like that song. :dry:

(Sorry about that.)

I know about the bird. Its a BIG, yellow canary who teaches children about numbers, letters & sharing. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't like that song. :dry:

(Sorry about that.)

I know about the bird. Its a BIG, yellow canary who teaches children about numbers, letters & sharing. :kindness:

AHHH!! (throws door open)  WHO. TOOK. IT?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, ccb20yes said:

Surfin bird! Its gone! My surfin bird record is gone!  Now who took it?? Was it you?? (Points at Rainbow Dash)

Twas I, Pinkie Pie, who took your "Surfin' Bird" record & I would do it again if I had the chance! :okiedokieloki:

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Twas I, Pinkie Pie, who took your "Surfin' Bird" record & I would do it again if I had the chance! :okiedokieloki:

Again?  (Grabs pinkie shirt collar) What happened to it?? What did you do?? I was certain it was dash, since she thinks im literally in love with that record, and decided to steal it away before I dumped her. But, dashie, i'll never cheat on ya! Just like an Asian kid on a math  test!

(cut to an Asian kid on a math  test)   

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, ccb20yes said:

Again?  (Grabs pinkie shirt collar) What happened to it?? What did you do?? I was certain it was dash, since she thinks im literally in love with that record, and decided to steal it away before I dumped her. But, dashie, i'll never cheat on ya!

I gave it to Fluttershy's pet elephant Sir Trunks-A-Lot & he sat on it. :sunny:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(edited)
22 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Girls,

Are you looking forward to another year of school? If so, what you are you looking forward to the most?

1. Yes, I am. Hopefully, making even more wonderful friends like you. :)
  2. Indeed, I am. My goal is to start the first ever "Canterlot High School Fashion Club". :grin:
  3. Yeah, Get a scholarship due to my *amazing* athleticism! B)
  4. Yes, indeedy! I plan to bake the biggest cupcake in the history of Canterlot High! :pinkie:
  5. Yes. I plan to run for Class President. :ooh:
  6. Yes. I don't really have any plans for the new school year though. :lie:
  7. Yes. I hope to start a "Critter Club" for animal lovers of Canterlot High. :fluttershy:
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, ChB said:

Sunset Shimmer

Do you like watching the sky at 5 p.m.?

When I'm at the lake with my friends, I enjoy watching the sunset shimmer across the water. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

When I'm at the lake with my friends, I enjoy watching the sunset shimmer across the water. :rarity:

I see what you did there. Good one, my Friend. ;) 

Sci-Twi, did you have a day where you were sick and couldn't go to school? Or did you get the Perfect Attendance award for 13 years straight?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ChB said:

I see what you did there. Good one, my Friend. ;) 

Sci-Twi, did you have a day where you were sick and couldn't go to school? Or did you get the Perfect Attendance award for 13 years straight?

Yes.  I had a really bad cold in second grade & had to miss our class trip to the Canterlot Observatory. I was devastated. :(

Good thing you can go to school on the internet, nowadays. :)

• Brohoof 1