Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi ! I'm a french ponyyy !

Akemi

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Totally randomly on google !

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Because ponies were everywhere on YT, Deviantart etc and I was wondering why people liked this thing so much so I started to watch and I JUST L O V E D

Hi everyone ! I'm Akemi, a 18 years old girl who likes MLP, like you all ! As I say in the title I'm french, so I'm not an english native speaker.

I hope it's fine, I will try to not make too much mistakes but I hope you'll forgive me if my english isn't perfect :kindness:

I'm a real fan of planes, orcas (they're my favorite animal) and I also like drawing a lot, but I never really tried to draw ponies and MLP stuff ^v^

I'm currently at the Season 8 episode 3 in the serie :3 

What could I say more .... 

My favorites characters maybe ? Well the mains characters of the serie aren't my favorites, I really like Discord, Zekora, Starlight more than Mane6 but in the Mane6 I think my favorite is Rainbow Dash ^w^ (I also like Applejack a lot).

I think that's all ! If you have any questions about me, don't hesistate :3

I hope too see you soon on the forum :pinkie:

• Brohoof 11

Hello there, Akemi! That is completely okay that you aren't a native English speaker. We don't mind that too much. ;)

If you do need any help, contact any of the staff around here and we'll be happy to help!

(edited)

welcome!

my native language is not English.But do not worry at all.It's not hard as it looks.And I hope you like it here. 

Edited by emma_22

Hello there! ^_^ 

English isn't my native language either, so... yeah, derps may happen. :mlp_icwudt: Either way your English is really good, it's easy to understand what you mean, so there's no need to worry. ;) 

You mentioned drawing, that made me curious. Do you have some works to show? :catface:

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bojour!!! I'm so excited you came!!! ^_^

Don't worry, the folks here are really nice, you'll love it here!!! Plus, don't worry, I speak 3 languages so my English isn't 100% perfect. 

By the way, how long have you lives In France? :please:

Edited by Sondash Studios
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Hello!

Welcome to MLPF!

It's OK!

You're English is better than mine...

AND I'M A NAITIVE SPEAKER!

Thank you ! :D 

Ohh you're so kind haha thanks >w< 

1 hour ago, Kevin Tang said:

Hi there! :maud:

Welcome to the forum! :fluttershy:

Hope you will enjoy your stay because this place is friendly! :muffins:

I wish I have more things to say but that's all. :adorkable:

Thank you Kevin ! This place seems very friendly yeah ! :squee:

1 hour ago, TheTaZe said:

Hello there, Akemi! That is completely okay that you aren't a native English speaker. We don't mind that too much. ;)

If you do need any help, contact any of the staff around here and we'll be happy to help!

Ahh thank you ! I'm glad to hear this :pinkie:

1 hour ago, Senko said:

Hello. Welcome to the forums.

Thank you Senko ;) 

53 minutes ago, emma_22 said:

welcome!

my native language is not English.But do not worry at all.It's hard as it looks.And I hope you like it here. 

Thank you ! Ohh I'm glad I'm not alone ! :D 

43 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

English isn't my native language either, so... yeah, derps may happen. :mlp_icwudt: Either way your English is really good, it's easy to understand what you mean, so there's no need to worry. ;) 

You mentioned drawing, that made me curious. Do you have some works to show? :catface:

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Hii ! Thank you Rikifive ! :squee: I'm really happy if my english is understandable >w< 

And yes I've a Deviantart account, but I don't know if I have the permission to link it there 

I will put only one because I don't know how to hide my messages (because my drawings are biiig)

Rhys.thumb.png.847030c0494480bf80f2c5244d6922ea.png

44 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Bojour!!! I'm so excited you came!!! ^_^

Don't worry, the folks here are really nice, you'll love it here!!! Plus, don't worry, I speak 3 languages so my English isn't 100% perfect. 

By the way, how long have you lives In France? :please:

Hiii Thank you ! :fluttershy:

3 languages ? Woow you're talented haha I tried to learn Spanish but i'm very bad at it :D

I live in France since I'm born, so 18 years old ! :) 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to MLPF, Akemi. :)

Your English looks pretty good to me though! I'm not a native speaker either.

Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

10 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Welcome to MLPF, Akemi. :)

Your English looks pretty good to me though! I'm not a native speaker either.

Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Thank you Sunset Rose ! :fluttershy:

14 minutes ago, Akemi said:

Hii ! Thank you Rikifive ! :squee: I'm really happy if my english is understandable >w< 

And yes I've a Deviantart account, but I don't know if I have the permission to link it there 

I will put only one because I don't know how to hide my messages (because my drawings are biiig)

Spoiler

Rhys.thumb.png.847030c0494480bf80f2c5244d6922ea.png

Oh your art is amazing! :wub:

This is a really decent artwork; I wish I was that good. :P 

By the way, to hide things in a clickable spoiler, use the eye icon from the toolbar. ;) 

Spoiler

NHTejAC.png

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

Oh your art is amazing! :wub:

This is a really decent artwork; I wish I was that good. :P 

By the way, to hide things in a clickable spoiler, use the eye icon from the toolbar. ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

NHTejAC.png

Ohh Thank you for my art and the spoiler mini tutorial ! :squee:

(edited)

hey there Akemi,welcome to the forums
its always nice to see more artist join.many if not most here aren´t native english speakers so don´t get intimidated,you´re doing great
discord and zekora are also high in my list so cheers for that aswel

p.s.
you can add your DeviantArt in your profile info,there´s a subsection in contact info devoted to it

Edited by Lord Valtasar

1 hour ago, Kevin Tang said:

One fact about me : I'm learning French this year. 

Good luck to learn it ! It's a pretty difficult language to learn haha ;)

49 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

hey there Akemi,welcome to the forums
its always nice to see more artist join.many if not most here aren´t native english speakers so don´t get intimidated,you´re doing great
discord and zekora are also high in my list so cheers for that aswel

p.s.
you can add your DeviantArt in your profile info,there´s a subsection in contact info devoted to it

Hi Lord Valtasar, Thank you so much !

Ohh you like them both too ! I'm glad :squee:

And thanks for the advice :3 

• Brohoof 1

Bienvenue sur les forums MLP. 

J'espère que vous passerez un très bon moment à rencontrer de nouvelles personnes et à vous faire de nouveaux amis

Pardonnez-moi d'utiliser google translate comme Jonathon Coulton dans Je suis Rick Springfield

7 hours ago, Akemi said:

planes

Yay I wonder to what extent you like planes :please: ? I’m very much into that too :rarity: . Welcome to the forums :proud: .

(edited)
3 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Bienvenue sur les forums MLP. 

J'espère que vous passerez un très bon moment à rencontrer de nouvelles personnes et à vous faire de nouveaux amis

Pardonnez-moi d'utiliser google translate comme Jonathon Coulton dans Je suis Rick Springfield

Merci à toi ! The first sentence is correct without any mistake (gg Google trad :))

2 hours ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

Bienvenue, Akemi!

Comme tu peux le voir, cette communauté est charmante comme tout!

Et ça fais du bien de voir d'autre français ici. Les autres communautés de brony français sont pas géniaux, mais ici, je m'y plais, j’espère que ce sera ton cas!

Coucou ! Merci beaucoup :squee:

Je m'attendais pas à trouver des français ici ! En effet la communauté anglophone m'a l'air bien plus accueillante que la commu française :3 

Merci en tout cas :catface:

41 minutes ago, Kevin Tang said:

:sealed:... Oh well! I hope I won't get any trouble when learning it. :lie:

I'm sure it will be fine haha don't worry ;) 

16 minutes ago, Totally Not Wolf said:

Yay I wonder to what extent you like planes :please: ? I’m very much into that too :rarity: . Welcome to the forums :proud: .

p.s. @BloodDrops is best pony. She funny isn’t she :P 

Thank you §

I'm not sure to understand well your question but I like airliners mostly ! Though, I love all planes in this world and I would like to become a flight attendant later :) I'm happy you like them too ! I don't find a lot of fan of planes to be honest haha.

Oh and yes, she's funny ;) 

Edited by Sunset Rose
Removing response to hidden comment.
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums and I must say your English is fantastic. I have major respect for anyone who learns another language :proud:

Also congratulations for France winning the World Cup!

49 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Welcome to the forums and I must say your English is fantastic. I have major respect for anyone who learns another language :proud:

Also congratulations for France winning the World Cup!

Ohh thank you :squee:

Yeahh thanks to the french team ! I'm currently in Paris and the atmosphere is craaaaaazy here :o 

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Akemi said:

Hi everyone ! I'm Akemi, a 18 years old girl who likes MLP, like you all ! As I say in the title I'm french, so I'm not an english native speaker.

I hope it's fine, I will try to not make too much mistakes but I hope you'll forgive me if my english isn't perfect :kindness:

I'm a real fan of planes, orcas (they're my favorite animal) and I also like drawing a lot, but I never really tried to draw ponies and MLP stuff ^v^

I'm currently at the Season 8 episode 3 in the serie :3 

What could I say more .... 

My favorites characters maybe ? Well the mains characters of the serie aren't my favorites, I really like Discord, Zekora, Starlight more than Mane6 but in the Mane6 I think my favorite is Rainbow Dash ^w^ (I also like Applejack a lot).

I think that's all ! If you have any questions about me, don't hesistate :3

I hope too see you soon on the forum :pinkie:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: Totally randomly on google !
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Because ponies were everywhere on YT, Deviantart etc and I was wondering why people liked this thing so much so I started to watch and I JUST L O V E D

Welcome to the Forums!

Cooll, you’re French? I’m acually learning how to speak French as of this school year.

Hooe you enjoy your time here amd meet amazing people! And don’t worry about your English.

Also, good job on France winning the World Cup! I got shown some videos and...it’s pretty crazy, to say the least.