Jeric

events Princess Twilight Sparkle Presents Friendship Day

I heard there were teacups.

I came as fast as I could o3o

• teacup 2

7 hours ago, Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A said:

I got them. It took some research :twi:

I knew two of the answers right away. The others I had to watch a bunch of episodes to find th answers. 

• Brohoof 3
  • teacup 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/8/2018 at 6:39 PM, Jeric said:

To wrap up the Twilight Sparkle event here is a list of some moderately challenging Trivia. Twilight is a tad humble so she wouldn't have made this herself, but she recommended the award badge for this. So here are the rules.. There are five questions. PM Twilight with the answers to the questions. If you get them all correct by noon EST tomorrow you will be awarded the Smarty Pants Award. 

Smarty Pants.png

1. What number does Twilight Sparkle wear during the Running of the Leaves back in season 1

2. What spell did Twilight cast when trying to gain control of the chaos in Ponyville at the beginning of Return of Harmony. 

3. What food does Pinkie Pie have recorded that Twilight is afraid of in Party Pooped?

4. What was the first episode of Friendship is Magic that Twilight did not appear in at all?

5. When Twilight first received her Cutie Mark, what object or thing did she turn her dad into?

awwww i was trying for all the badges, i wish this one was more publicly announced like the rest of them. i missed it :(

will we have another chance at this badge later?

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

Dang, I think I missed the event...

I missed the trivia event. Considering the time differences all around the world and the the diversity of the members here, these events really need to last for two days, just to give everyone a chance. These are great events and a lot of fun, too bad not everyone has had a chance to get in on them. 

Perhaps @Twilight Sparkle has a cool spell to fix this for the next time around. :P

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Narcissus said:

I missed the trivia event. Considering the time differences all around the world and the the diversity of the members here, these events really need to last for two days, just to give everyone a chance. These are great events and a lot of fun, too bad not everyone has had a chance to get in on them. 

Perhaps @Twilight Sparkle has a cool spell to fix this for the next time around. :P

Because messing with the flow of time always worked in the show

• Brohoof 2