Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Twilight Sparkle Presents Friendship Day

Jeric

4 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

You have become an excellent politician. Anyway, back to the event. What's the plan? Do we get a royal défilé or something? If my memory serves this particular pony princess has always had a thing for schedules.

I have a surprise to share with everyone very soon, actually! It's not quite time yet, but I'm hoping it will pique everypony's interest.

• Brohoof 3

@Twilight Sparkle

Twily? I was wondering... Starlight seems to possess superior magical potential, to a point she just might be more powerful than yourself. If she isn't already. Doesn't it bother you at all?

6 minutes ago, shyabetes3939 said:

@Twilight Sparkle, when was the last time you visited Lyra? Do you still remember her?

Or course I remember Lyra Heartstrings! I see her around town here in Ponyville from time to time. She likes to move!

6 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

I'm ok, you?

I'm doing well!

5 minutes ago, Califorum said:

What are you going to have for lunch today?

Applejack and her family have actually gone all-out for this celebration! There are all sorts of apple treats here.

6 minutes ago, Passion said:

Twily? I was wondering... Starlight seems to possess superior magical potential, to a point she just might be more powerful than yourself. If she isn't already. Doesn't it bother you at all?

You would think it would until you begin teaching. Starlight is a very unique unicorn with seemingly limitless magical potential. Having the responsibility of being a mentor to somepony like that really changes your perspective on things. I am by no means the most powerful pony in all of Equestria in relation to magic (I mean... my mentor can move the sun itself and I suren't am not powerful enough to do that on my own just yet,) and I would hate to make competition between Starlight and I the defining aspect of our friendship. I don't know who between the two of us is the more magically gifted pony, but if it turns out to be her, then I would be all the more proud of her.

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The "Lunaverse" was created by Princess Luna. Celestia just added a "nightlight". :P

Aah...! I... see. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 7

(edited)
1 minute ago, SparklingSwirls said:

How come you've never visited? :o 

I would very much love to visit more often, but communicating across space and time is incredibly difficult for even alicorns... I will find a way to make this connection more stable, I promise. :adorkable:

1 minute ago, Woohoo said:

@Twilight Sparkle Do you miss Smarty Pants?

Sometimes, but my fondest memories of her were from when I was a filly. And I am alright with that. :adorkable:

1 minute ago, TBD said:

What was the hardest lesson you have to teach somepony?

It is probably when to apologize or when to admit you were wrong about something. It can be very hard to admit that you were wrong or had done something you shouldn't have to a friend. Even though saying that to somepony is very easy, it is not so simple to keep in mind in practice. :adorkable:

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you like my Twilight Sparkle Day avatar? (I made the picture bigger so, you could see it.)

I do! But... did I wander into the mirror pool in my sleep? :o
I'm seeing double!

• Brohoof 4

44 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Hey... Are you not part of Thorax's tribe of Changelings? Why haven't you metemorphed...?

Well, anyway, I suppose that would be fine. What would you say?

Changeling Will Guide's answer:

I do come from Thorax's tribe of Changelings. (In my head fanon) I helped Starlight, Thorax, Trixie and Discord save you and the others from Chrysalis. The reason I haven't fully transformed is probably due to Chrysalis's shunning me after she vowed revenge on Starlight. Perhaps our paths will cross again and some unanswered questions will be answered.

Here is a rough draft of my final form (90% what I envisioned. My wings are retracted in my shell):

5ae3cd03616dc_ButterflyCWillGuide.thumb.png.b19e38d19aeede65b4ef39db223561fa.png

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Twilight Sparkle said:

I do! But... did I wander into the mirror pool in my sleep? :o
I'm seeing double!

Oh, that's your doppelgänger from the human world.

I could've sworn you two've crossed paths before.

640?cb=20151016020824

• Brohoof 3

14 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

It is probably when to apologize or when to admit you were wrong about something. It can be very hard to admit that you were wrong or had done something you shouldn't have to a friend. Even though saying that to somepony is very easy, it is not so simple to keep in mind in practice. :adorkable:

Yeh there's no doubt that is the hardest, we all can feel the same way. Thanks for answering!

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Oh, that's your doppelgänger from the human world.

I could've sworn you two've crossed paths before.

640?cb=20151016020824

"prepare for trouble and make it double!"

oh yes i forgot about that, how did you react to that @Twilight Sparkle?

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

28 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I will find a way to make this connection more stable, I promise. :adorkable:

Posting in a stable might help. :ooh:

You could also use "Twi-Fi". :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I am so proud of everypony! Today is a day to celebrate your efforts and accomplishments in friendship. And to celebrate the friends you've made!

But should anypony still have any questions or concerns regarding friendship or just want to say hello, I, Princess Twilight Sparkle, will be here all day just for you.

I do have a question for you. What is your favorite spell? 

Forgot to I meant to ask for more information on this: 

Interact with her to earn a special badge.

How does this work?

Edited by Jedishy
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Happy Friendship Day to you as well, Twilight Luna! I haven't had time to see Moondancer lately, but we've been talking through letters. I need to set some time aside to go see her soon...

And I haven't sent her an invitation, but that would be a great idea!

Twilight, I’m glad that you’ve been keeping in touch with Moon Dancer. Has she been able to balance her studies and spending time with her friends like you do?

Don’t listen to Chancellor Neighsay, you and your friends run a great school. Can I attend it? :squee:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I have a surprise to share with everyone very soon, actually! It's not quite time yet, but I'm hoping it will pique everypony's interest.

I'm *so* glad you spelled the word "pique" correctly! :D

I was meaning to ask, how are your Aunt duties going nowadays? Is Cadence tormenting you with little, energetic love bullet?