Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of sheer curiosity...

Just Derpin'

Just for the hay of it,

What is your earliest pony related memory?

Mine would have to be, epicly, of the generation three living tea party thing where the ponies eyes were all glitchy in those weird costumes.... *Shudder*

It was scarring.

But with gen 4.... THERE IS HOPE!

So yeah, just for the hay of it. :3

I think it is of my friend showing me his Rainbow dash toy that he got from his girlfriend for his birthday.

At that point I didn't understand it so I just thought he was being weird.

I used to play with a Generation 2 MLP toy when I was younger, despite me being male. I really don't like that memory at all.

Not the precise commercial, but yeah, that's basically my first memory. Commercials that were so girly-girl that my younger male self got goose-bumps and felt physically ill. Lauren is truly doing things LIKE A FAUST, if she was able to pull this crap, and turn it into god.

• Brohoof 3

Back in 2004, when my little sister watched nothing but My little Pony. I wanted to watch Shahid Afridi pull a big six in the cricket series but NOOOOO, she was too busy dressing in style with Rainbow Dash....god that line is still stuck in my head.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

If I recalled correctly, the very first time I saw the colorful horse was when I was eight (or six, or ten, whatever)

It's the famed G1, and it was a pretty nasty episode about the Tirek. Or maybe the goat guy, I can only remember it was about someone's birthday party being ruined

(edited)
I saw a pony thread on /b/, and being the immature, biased, idiot I was back in high school, I did everything in my power short of turning off my computer to avoid it. Nowadays, I wish I could go back in time slap myself in the face. Edited by Vee

The first time I remember hearing about MLP was on a forum I was a part of in my mid teens. There was a girl (who was older than me) who was a proud MLP toy collector. Her username was based off of one of the ponies. One of them that never made the transition to this generation.

(edited)

My oldest pony memories.....I still remember the old MLP commercials for G3 and G3.5 (at least I think they were those ones) so very, very, very, VERY long ago. They used to play so often, usually involving some sort of playhouse to go with the toys. Ugg. Then there was the baby pony toys.....errrgh. I also think I MAY have seen a small bit of one of the G3 movies as a little kid, I'm not sure. I haven't really seen any G4 pony commercials on TV, then again I don't really watch the kid channels anymore.

Edited by Pegasus25

Advertisements for their toys on the TV screen way back when. And the toys in the shops too, remember seeing them.

Basically this, although I remember that jingle they still use more than anything when it comes to back then. My Little Pony, My Little Pony...

(edited)

The commercials...

Holy shit, those commercials...

Additionally, my elementary school's day-care had some. When the proctors weren't looking (or listening), we'd smash them as hard as we could against tables, walls, etc.

I'd still do the same, today. Nopony should have to experience anything G4 < ...

B)

Basically this, although I remember that jingle they still use more than anything when it comes to back then. My Little Pony, My Little Pony...

That jingle... *shudder* Edited by Guest

I vaguely remember seeing the toys and commercials a long time ago (as in early 90's) but I didn't give them any thought back then. They were just another girl's toy. I only found out about the cartoons after I started watching G4.