Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Applejack considered the least favorite of the Mane 6?

FirePuppy

On 12/15/2018 at 3:21 AM, Lord Valtasar said:

Art isn't the best criteria to judge AJ's popularity since she's all about the subtle, down to earth things, she may not be as flashy as RD, Rarity or Pinkie, but those 3 also have some who hate them for it, while AJ just doesn't , she's liked by almost all, just not most ppl's favorite
I think Rarity was the least favorite at first, but after a few seasons went by, it's now Pinkie Pie

Although however, Pinkie and Rarity were both somewhat equally popular by the writers in Season 7.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:26 PM, AlexanderThrond said:

Sure, but being the least popular of the mane six is still being pretty popular. She’s the Ringo Starr of the group, in that sense.

Ringo got the most fanmail out of the Beatles. George was actually the least popular. 

• 1 year later...

It's basically between Applejack and Fluttershy, if we just skim through the MLP The Movie quickly to see which ponies get highlights.

I'd say that she is. I'm not saying AJ isn't a likeable character. She is, but when you have a group of characters, one is bound to be less popular than the others. Nothing bad ahout it. It's just the way things are.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

She is the most responsible pony, which makes her kinda boring?

She's like a mother to Apple Bloom as well, which is kinda odd. They ages don't seem to match being sisters.

I think she is the least popular.  

AJ and Dash are my favorites though!

Applejack pretty much already had her stuff together from the start of the show so there wasn’t really anywhere for her to grow, that is why a lot of people don’t have much interest in her.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...