Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hasbro theory?

ManaMinori

everyone should know of the Pixar theory by now. What if there's a Hasbro theory that connects all of their IP's having taken place in the same world, but on different timelines? (MLP, Jem & the Holograms, Moon Dreamers, Transformers, LPS, Hanazuki, Glo Friends, Potato Head Kids, etc)?

12 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:

I doubt it. The pixlar theory only works because each movie have little easter eggs that connect them to each other and I don't think there's anything like that in any of Hasbro's shows.

oh dear, that sounds like a challenge to me.

I see it plausible on a multiversal level, of course they would need to be connected universes.

But it would be a huge stretch under a straight timeline in the same world, like the Pixar theory seems to be about. 

It's definitely a possibility. Hasbro crosses over GI Joe and Transformers several times, and IDW has brought several of their action franchises several times(the aforementioned two along with the likes of Micronauts, ROM, MASK, etc)

Still kinda hoping for a crossover between MLP and Transformers at some point, especially since Hasbro nowadays likes to tease it a lot

Spoiler

According to the leaks, they actually have plans form a JEM and TF on the table)

Edited by This Whomps

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

You see Pony stuff in the Jem comic. GI Joe and Transformers crossed over several times. You have the seeds of something. 

Such as the Sunset Shimmer plushie that was seen in a good number of panels as an example.

2 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

I find this hard to imagine. And the show would be ruined for me if there was crossovers. It's interesting though, but there's not really enough proof for the "Hasbro theory"

crossovers and easter eggs are  two completely different thing, bro.

I actually agree with NMM. I mean, setting up that level of theory is definitely possible as several of Hasbro's properties mentioned have used multidimensional travel. In Equestria Girls there could be a mention of LPS characters. A Hanazuki reference in Transformers ike a casual visual flyby of her (... is that a planet?) ... I'll call in a planet. Small things like that are fun. These characters don't need to interact, but the visual or verbal nods even loosely connecting the properties would be cool. Not sure how in heavens name someone would use Potato Head though.

If they did have a actual crossover, Jem and some carefully used Joe characters could be featured. Covergirl and Chuckles for instance could be investigating some Cobra connections. Just have the Crimson Twins be in business mode using Jem's Foundation to launder money without them knowing. That would actually feel like the same tone of the 80's shows. 

On 12/3/2018 at 7:51 PM, Jeric said:

I actually agree with NMM. I mean, setting up that level of theory is definitely possible as several of Hasbro's properties mentioned have used multidimensional travel. In Equestria Girls there could be a mention of LPS characters. A Hanazuki reference in Transformers ike a casual visual flyby of her (... is that a planet?) ... I'll call in a planet. Small things like that are fun. These characters don't need to interact, but the visual or verbal nods even loosely connecting the properties would be cool. Not sure how in heavens name someone would use Potato Head though.

If they did have a actual crossover, Jem and some carefully used Joe characters could be featured. Covergirl and Chuckles for instance could be investigating some Cobra connections. Just have the Crimson Twins be in business mode using Jem's Foundation to launder money without them knowing. That would actually feel like the same tone of the 80's shows. 

They're late to the party if they do it now. I feel like the multiverse crossover trend that we've seen over the past 15 years is going to be very near its close with Kingdom Hearts 3 (they've said this is definitely the final installment). Disney Infinity is dead. Lego Dimensions is dead. We just got another huge conclusion with "Infinity War." The majority are probably going to get tired of it.

Gosh, the word "portal" as a gateway to another world wasn't even a term twenty years ago and an entirely new concept to 99% of the world.

Edited by BornAgainBrony