Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

End it in season 10 instead of 9?

FlareGun45

What do you think of that? Instead of season 9, how about season 10 being the final season? It's a nice round even number! A whole decade of ponies! And more of a chance for us to see the episodes we wanna see! 

• Brohoof 7

I would like it to last ten seasons, just because of the ten years of pony thing. It’s a nice milestone for the show.

That said, the quality of storytelling for the main six has been steadily, though slowly, slipping. The biggest downside for season ten I see is that Hasbro won’t allow the main six to slide into a slightly more secondary role, and would force the writers to give focus on character Without a good premise for a story.

• Brohoof 2

The newer seasons aren’t great imo. I’d like to see a fresh new generation that’s just as good the older seasons of FiM. If they can do that, and it has the spirit and charm of old FiM, I think that’d be infinitely better than continuing the current gen. :) 

Just my two bits on the issue. ;) 

If it can’t last ten seasons, then it can’t. (Which is a shame..). But I can definitely say, I really hate ending at number ‘nine’.. Guess it’s just me and my perfectionist self. XD

Edited by NightmareLuna800
  • Brohoof 3

ONLY, and I stress ONLY, if Allspark and Hasbro have the creativity and ideas left to flourish. Otherwise, let FIM end it at S9 on their own terms rather than risk milking it into the ground.

• Brohoof 7

If the writers have enough ideas to produce a well-rounded season, then I'm more than happy to have a 10th season. If not, I'd rather have it end at 9, as FiM doesn't deserve to end at a point where it has become stale. 

• Brohoof 1

I actually don't mind the changes in season 8. I also would be content with it going to a tenth season, but if it ends at 9 like it seems to be... I can't be upset. We get a good solid almost 10 years of content. 9 full seasons, 4 EQG spin-off movies, an entire EQG web series, 2 Christmas Specials, Several EQG specials, a feature-length film, and almost 100 comic books? I'd say that's a nice run.

26 minutes ago, Key Sharkz said:

I actually don't mind the changes in season 8. I also would be content with it going to a tenth season, but if it ends at 9 like it seems to be... I can't be upset. We get a good solid almost 10 years of content. 9 full seasons, 4 EQG spin-off movies, an entire EQG web series, 2 Christmas Specials, Several EQG specials, a feature-length film, and almost 100 comic books? I'd say that's a nice run.

Where did 2 Xmas specials come from?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, FlareGun45 said:

Where did 2 Xmas specials come from?

We have one already and another one was confirmed by the leak.

i want it to end, because only when its finished we would be able to study all the lore and content in its entirety as well as making more precise headcanons and theories

as well as no shippings would be destroyed

it will make fimfiction better

I don't want to end cause I only joined like 2 years ago but at the same time I do, I don't have to worry about choosing to watch an episode or not because sometimes I cringe at the show (probably my past of watching dumb cringe comps and such) and like yeah.

• Brohoof 1