Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Biggest Fails in Movie Scenes

Twiliscael

This thread is for scenes in movies tht are complete fails. A point in a movie where an intense/emotional/whatever moment is KILLED by some form of a fail, whether it be bad acting, bad lines, or anything else.

For me, as big of a Star Wars fan as I am, Obi Wan's death KILLED the mood. It was such an act of desperation and sacrifice but it is RUINED by his actual death. Here's the clip.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... first five minutes of Transformers: Dark of the Moon I actually thought it would be a significant improvement from Revenge of the Fallen due to the awesome prologue. And then the next scene was an up-skirt shot of that blonde bimbo's booty, and I knew instead that it would be all downhill from there... and it was... and it hurt... A LOT!!!!! BUCK YOU MICHAEL BAY!!!!!!!! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

Any and all science fiction movie where a space suit has lights INSIDE the helmet! That's just so stupid! Try this experiment some time. Wait until it's totally dark at night. Turn out all the lights. Look out the window while using a flashlight to illuminate your face. The window becomes a mirror, and you will be totally blind to what is outside your helmet!

They just had to go and butcher the original "Wicker Man" didn't they? My only consolation is that the remake might be the greatest unintentional comedy ever.

... And the winner of this category (Judge: Tenshinohana) is:

Twilight.

Bad acting. Special effects? Oh god, why. I will forever remember the scene where Bella enters the biology room for the first time...

*ok liked the Twilight books, but not a huge fan.*

• Brohoof 1

Watch "Manos, the Hands of Fate", so many mistakes in it!

Posted Image

Take this lovely kissing couple, kissing in the whole movie (yes, they were just sitting there, kissing the whole time), they didn't even bother editing out the clipboard.