Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

8 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Hey legion. What's the worst thing you ever did before you met the Mane 6?

I did many bad things. I'm ancient, you know. As for the worst thing, I'm not going to give you any details, let's just say Cadance was not the first princess I impersonated, and there was a time when I was much more successful at that.

I tried to steal ponies' magic before. And I would have succeeded, if not for my brother...

I'm young, so I didn't have much chance to do evil things. I did practice my manipulation skills in my home village before coming to the School of Friendship, but it was nothing big. I used deception to get money from others or make them do some "favors" for me, this kind of things.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 2021-12-27 at 8:28 PM, PawelS said:

I did many bad things. I'm ancient, you know. As for the worst thing, I'm not going to give you any details, let's just say Cadance was not the first princess I impersonated, and there was a time when I was much more successful at that.

I tried to steal ponies' magic before. And I would have succeeded, if not for my brother...

I'm young, so I didn't have much chance to do evil things. I did practice my manipulation skills in my home village before coming to the School of Friendship, but it was nothing big. I used deception to get money from others or make them do some "favors" for me, this kind of things.

hey cozy glow

did you ever care about your parent, or you were just using them as pawn? 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

hey cozy glow

did you ever care about your parent, or you were just using them as pawn? 

Golly, why would you ask such a thing? I'm just a cute and lovable filly, and I would never do anything bad to my parents! I'm not a monster!

You kind of are. You're not fooling anyone, child.

OK, but I never used my parents in my schemes! Well, maybe once, when I convinced them to send me to the School of Friendship...

Edited by PawelS

13 hours ago, Cozy Glow said:

Golly, why would you ask such a thing? I'm just a cute and lovable filly, and I would never do anything bad to my parents! I'm not a monster!

You kind of are. You're not fooling anyone, child.

OK, but I never used my parents in my schemes! Well, maybe once, when I convinced them to send me to the School of Friendship...

so cozy glow how did you convince your parent to send you to the school of friendship in the first place?

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

so cozy glow how did you convince your parent to send you to the school of friendship in the first place?

Well, they knew there were some... problems with me, being deceptive and manipulative. So I convinced them that going to the School of Friendship would help me fix these problems. My real plans were completely different though...

Edited by PawelS

23 minutes ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

oh, so sombra what have you been doing lately after twilight and her friend became ruler of equestria?

I don't really have much to do. Just haunting around.

22 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Being encased in stone, what do you do when your noses itch? :blink:

We can't do anything. It's highly annoying.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Almost.

Hey! It wasn't that bad...

I beg to differ.

Are you sorry for your unflattering but *totally* accurate impression of me? Wait...I didn't say that.

*Rainbow Dash laughs holding a voice changer* 

19 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Are you sorry for your unflattering but *totally* accurate impression of me? Wait...I didn't say that.

*Rainbow Dash laughs holding a voice changer* 

Professor Egghead? What are you doing here?

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-02-13 at 9:59 PM, Brainstorm said:

Tirek, Crystalias, Cozy, and Sombra,

How're you all been doing lately?

There's not much you can do when you're a statue.

Or a ghost, for that matter.

On 2022-02-13 at 10:13 PM, Rainbow Dash said:

Twilight's not here, what are you talking about? :dash:

Don't you remember your nickname at the school?

23 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Ehem, sorry... I was told Discord would be here. I-I will be leaving now. If you see him, tell him he is my favorite villain in the show. Not much competence there, right? Anyway. Have a nice day, guys. Love each other. Be nice.

Golly, another Rainbow Dash? What's going on here?

It's a changeling. As for Discord, he is not welcome here after he deceived us, pretending to be Grogar.

I don't need being 'welcome' by you, thank you very much. I transcend all the dimensions and can enter any thread I want! Especially when my fans want to meet me.

Oh dear, now we must deal with him as well. As if being trapped in stone wasn't annoying enough.

Didn't you see what my fan here wrote? We should be nice to each other, and...

Get lost.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1