Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

hey sombra what do you think about a evils counterpart of twilight sparkles from alternate universe that version of twilight sparkle would be effect by dark magic so what do think about a evils counterpart of one of your  greatest nemesis  would you join with evils twilight sparkle or against evils twilight sparkles?maxresdefault.jpgaIqYOpiAEMCCukWuy4y8=&risl=&pid=ImgRawimg-1735331-2-Twilight_Sparkle_infected_eviltwilight_by_left2fail-d6htz5y.png&ehSee the source imageEvil_Twilight_Sparkle_by_artist-ibringth

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey sombra what do you think about a evils counterpart of twilight sparkles from alternate universe that version of twilight sparkle would be effect by dark magic so what do think about a evils counterpart of one of your  greatest nemesis  would you join with evils twilight sparkle or against evils twilight sparkles?

I like the one that has eyes like me. I'd join her.

54 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek  what are your opinion on  rainbow dash?

She has the highest amount of pegasus magic among all the ponies I've drained magic from.

(edited)
21 hours ago, thenote23 said:

To all of you: Would you rather be able to get away with any lie or know the answer to any answerable question?

Getting away with lies would be nice, but most of the time I can do it even without this special power...

I'd prefer the latter. Knowledge is power.

That would be incredible! It means we would know with 100% certainty how to take over Equestria!

Or we would know that it's impossible...

That would be good too, then we would just stop trying and start doing something more productive instead.

Edited by PawelS

22 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Has Tirek mellowed in his old age? :lie:

Of course he did! He's actually an old softy if you get to know him.

Absolutely not.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, PawelS said:

Of course he did! He's actually an old softy if you get to know him.

Absolutely not.

hey Tirek if you were in your finale form from draining magic from Celetia Luna Cadence twilight sparkle and her friend. would you ever try to fight Optimus prime the leader of the autobot? 

See the source image

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek if you were in your finale form from draining magic from Celetia Luna Cadence twilight sparkle and her friend. would you ever try to fight Optimus prime the leader of the autobot?

This guy looks pretty powerful, but I think in that form I'd have a good chance against anything that isn't that stupid "magic of friendship" or "rainbow power", or whatever you call it.

Moments ago, PawelS said:

This guy looks pretty powerful, but I think in that form I'd have a good chance against anything that isn't that stupid "magic of friendship" or "rainbow power", or whatever you call it.

I don't know he is made of metal and is far too powerful so he must be too strong to be defeated by some old man that want magic to get his father approval

so Tirek are you going chicken out or try to fight him?

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

I don't know he is made of metal and is far too powerful so he must be too strong to be defeated by some old man that want magic to get his father approval

so Tirek are you going chicken out or try to fight him?

There is only one chicken here, and it's not me.

Good one, Tirek! :oh_golly:

18 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey cozy glow  what do you think about twilight sparkle

I think she's the worst! :Cozy:

18 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey Tirek what do you think about this video and song

Why me? Romantic relationships of Sombra are none of my business. And the song is pretty decent, I guess.

12 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey sombra do you kill filly and colt in the crystal empire when they don't listen to your order?

I kill only when I have to. Unnecessary cruelty is not my thing.

(edited)
21 hours ago, Scootaloo67575 said:

hey sombra does the pony of shadow count as a umbrum? because he is a shadowy creature that need a host to become a pony of shadow?

Technically it's not Umbrum, but closely related. Stygian said that the Darkness spoke to him, and gave him power. It's the same Darkness that gives power to the Umbrum.

Edited by PawelS