Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Mental Rehabilitation Center RP (for frequent posters)

Shankveld

The second I get internet back, I will be all over this roleplay.

Alas, roleplaying on my phone is a difficult feat.

Seriously? It's not that hard, that's what I use all the time. I use my phone for this whole site :P

Personally, I think you're doing well with the MPD. I can't wait to see your mother come out. Also, nice news on the GF's father - looks like you're set now. :)

Thanks :) well I'm just going to wait for a good situation in which his mother would come out. Perhaps when someone has a bad freakout *cough* about turnips *cough*, and also thanks bro, and you too shank! Her dad is actually a really cool guy! He's ex army, and yesterday me him and my girlfriend got to shoot targets with his gun collection. He had a 1980s Springfield, early 1900's Martini Henry rifle, an m-14 (my personal favorite) , a 9mm glock pistol, and an ordinary 22 caliber rifle :P 'twas much fun

• Brohoof 2

I never expected my character to be the youngest patient, OH GOD I'VE CREATED A CUTE MONSTER.

(edited)

Turnips should come up somewhere in the storyline.

I want Charles to freak out, but also not freak out.

Maybe throw a turnip on the ground or something.

Like not sliced turnips, just, like, an entire, raw turnip is on his plate.

You might wanna change who you pass it to :P you've got Emma and Samuel, I think can still go :P

I don't know when Lola will respond,

she's moving remember ?

Edited by Shankveld

Seriously? It's not that hard, that's what I use all the time. I use my phone for this whole site :P

Thanks :) well I'm just going to wait for a good situation in which his mother would come out. Perhaps when someone has a bad freakout *cough* about turnips *cough*, and also thanks bro, and you too shank! Her dad is actually a really cool guy! He's ex army, and yesterday me him and my girlfriend got to shoot targets with his gun collection. He had a 1980s Springfield, early 1900's Martini Henry rifle, an m-14 (my personal favorite) , a 9mm glock pistol, and an ordinary 22 caliber rifle :P 'twas much fun

I don't have a smartphone. I have a reject smartphone that constantly crashes.

You might wanna change who you pass it to :P you've got Emma and Samuel, I think can still go :P

I don't know when Lola will respond,

she's moving remember ?

Edited to Emma.

• Brohoof 1

Misha grew tired of this group therapy. Why were they doing this? "What is the point of this stupid activity?!" he yelled at everyone "What comfort does bitching about our problems bring to any of us?! Your worthless lives aren't going to improve just because you said one stupid thing to someone! All of you, just kill yourselves!" Misha was teeming with rage, his hands clenched in a fist. He approached the door to the group therapy roomed, and opened it as he stormed down the hallways.

Damn. Misha be mad, bro. Is he mad?