Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Mental Rehabilitation Center RP (for frequent posters)

Shankveld

Okay, I'm only gonna use him for this RP so I'll just post his character here.

Name: Randy "Mo" Carth

Disorder: Advanced paranoia, mild schizophrenia

Past offenses: One documented triple murder in an island off of Mane. Victims: Two children and their mother. His motive: They had been "Threatening him" and he was attacked first. The victims were found with no weapons.

Backstory: Born in Mane, in July 2, 1980. He had no known father and his mother passed away in summer, 1986. He was taken in by his aunt and uncle who noticed his strange developing behavior. He is prone to fits of rage for trivial, and sometimes non-existant reasons. He was expelled from five different schools before dropping out of highschool. He refuses to talk about anything that happened after this point in his life. He can only be "calmed" by doing extensive math problems.

Can I join?

I dunno -- I just saw people posting insanity-related music. So I posted some as well :D

I'll stop :3

I dunno -- I just saw people posting insanity-related music. So I posted some as well :D

I'll stop :3

How is Princess Cadence eating corn with epic music playing related to insanity other than the creator of rthe video being insane for making it :P Oh well anyway yeah kk ^^

How is Princess Cadence eating corn with epic music playing related to insanity other than the creator of rthe video being insane for making it :P Oh well anyway yeah kk ^^

It's the subconscious connecting the dots and realizing it sounds like "Corn on the cob."

It should make you:

post-2915-0-59643300-1338680565_thumb.jpg

It says at the bottom of the forums page who is online and who isn't ~

Yes, but almost all of my time on the forums are by mobile. I rarely go on with a PC.

Is it possible for one's character to develop another disorder while at the center -- say minor dissociative identity? (Multiple Personality Disorder -- like Strong Hooves's but without the memory loss. Inner dialogue sounds kinda fun to me.)

Also, I just realized I fit every one of the symptoms for Avoidant Personality Disorder... Fix me D:

Just kidding! Not really D: !

Is it possible for one's character to develop another disorder while at the center -- say minor dissociative identity? (Multiple Personality Disorder -- like Strong Hooves's but without the memory loss. Inner dialogue sounds kinda fun to me.)

Also, I just realized I fit every one of the symptoms for Avoidant Personality Disorder... Fix me D:

Just kidding! Not really D: !

lol the sad thing is i do fit most of the symptoms for avoidant personality disorder XD

I don't. I think I've been playing the role of Schizoid pretty well.

Place some unseen things in the room?

Pardon?

My bad -- that's schizophrenia.

:U

Lol, I just hope im doing well with the mpd :P it's hard to RP something when the only knowledge you have of it is what you get on the web.

On another note... WOOHOO!!!! My girlfriends dad approves of me!!!! :D

• Brohoof 4

My bad -- that's schizophrenia.

Or Schizotypal, but less insane. I was considering making a character with that disorder.

Lol, I just hope im doing well with the mpd :P it's hard to RP something when the only knowledge you have of it is what you get on the web. On another note... WOOHOO!!!! My girlfriends dad approves of me!!!! :D

Personally, I think you're doing well with the MPD. I can't wait to see your mother come out. Also, nice news on the GF's father - looks like you're set now. :)

• Brohoof 3

Lol, I just hope im doing well with the mpd :P it's hard to RP something when the only knowledge you have of it is what you get on the web.

On another note... WOOHOO!!!! My girlfriends dad approves of me!!!! :D

If you're anything like my fiancee,

what father wouldn't like you ? (: ~

congrats !!

• Brohoof 1

The ball to be tossed to me, I want.

did it :) ~

Okay, I'm only gonna use him for this RP so I'll just post his character here.

Name: Randy "Mo" Carth

Disorder: Advanced paranoia, mild schizophrenia

Past offenses: One documented triple murder in an island off of Mane. Victims: Two children and their mother. His motive: They had been "Threatening him" and he was attacked first. The victims were found with no weapons.

Backstory: Born in Mane, in July 2, 1980. He had no known father and his mother passed away in summer, 1986. He was taken in by his aunt and uncle who noticed his strange developing behavior. He is prone to fits of rage for trivial, and sometimes non-existant reasons. He was expelled from five different schools before dropping out of highschool. He refuses to talk about anything that happened after this point in his life. He can only be "calmed" by doing extensive math problems.

Can I join?

Can you make this into a character sheet and share the link? (: ~

Turnips should come up somewhere in the storyline.

I want Charles to freak out, but also not freak out.

Maybe throw a turnip on the ground or something.

Like not sliced turnips, just, like, an entire, raw turnip is on his plate.

• Brohoof 1