Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Castlevania fans?

DivineMist1000

I'm getting the Castlevania Anniversary Collection next week and it includes the first 4 Castlevania games, two Game Boy games and a Game Boy Color game!

I've seen and heard a lot about this series and the Bloodstained games, which is kinda the spiritual successor to Castlevania, are pretty good games!

What does everyone else think?

• Brohoof 3

I LOVE Castlevania!!! :love: I hope they release Symphony Of The Night for the Nintendo Switch :catface: I've also been playing a ponified version of Castlevania, called: Ponyvania: Order of Equestria and it's a FANTASTIC game. :ticking:

H8UAcM8.png

I'm actually having a hard time deciding whether I should get Super smash bros ultimate so I can play as mah boi Richter or pre-order my copy of Pokemon Shield :please:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, SolarFlare13 said:

I LOVE Castlevania!!! :love: I hope they release Symphony Of The Night for the Nintendo Switch :catface: I've also been playing a ponified version of Castlevania, called: Ponyvania: Order of Equestria and it's a FANTASTIC game. :ticking:

H8UAcM8.png

I'm actually having a hard time deciding whether I should get Super smash bros ultimate so I can play as mah boi Richter or pre-order my copy of Pokemon Shield :please:

Symphony of the Night is on PS4! 

What's your favorite Castlevania game?

• Brohoof 2

This is a series I'm weird on. Apart from Castlevania IV and Rondo of Blood I don't really like the Classic Castlevania games, but I LOOOOOOVE the Metroidvania games(though except for Mirror of Fate.....and mayyyyyybe Harmony of Dissonance)

The 3D Castlevania games are completely foreign to me

• Brohoof 2

It's a series I'd like to get into, but haven't really had the chance to. The only Castlevania game I've played was the very first one, which I never finished. I've watched plenty of videos of Symphony of the Night and have really liked what I've seen. I might give Ponyvania a try, since I've only heard good things about it. Of course, ponies can make anything enjoyable.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

@DivineFear1000 The only castlevania game I've played is...ponyvania and it's FANTASTIC!!! :catface: (I had the opportunity to get Portrait Of Ruin for the Nintendo DS, but it was rated M and I was REALLY young at the time. Man, I wish I got it. :( I read the review for it and it blew me away!!! :pinkie: slaying demons / creatures of the night!? man, that sounds AWESOME!!!) :wub:

I REALLY wanna play Rondo Of Blood and Symphony of the night :ticking:

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1

I absolutely love Castlevania. I'm playing the NES trilogy as part of my October tradition this month, this time on my Nintendo Switch since I got the Anniversary Collection. :yay: You can tell right away that I love classic Castlevania, having played and completed Super Castlevania IV too, and I've also played Symphony of the Night, Lament of Innocence, and Circle of the Moon. :kirin:

Me! I'm a fan of Castlevania. I've mostly played the Metroidvania titles though rather than the original games. I also really enjoyed Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, which is basically Castlevania in everything but name.

I was way more of a fan years ago, but diminished with the franchise’s death. I’m not much of a lover of the classic, but Metroidvanias are like sniffing coke for me. And yes, Bloodstained works on getting high on Castlevania, trust me.

PD: the Netflix serie’s Latin America dub is full of Mexican horses :fluttershy:

This may be a heresy to many but....

Spoiler

Gabriel is best Belmont :mlp_icwudt:

crop.php?r=naNO0x9Vp2PG2MVYbyRufst-q7Sb1

• 1 month later...

My love for Castlevania started with Portrait of Ruin. Ever since I played Castlevania 1, Castlevania 4, Castlevania Dracula X, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow and Castlevania Lord of Shadows, and I enjoyed every second of my time playing these games... except when I died four times in a row by getting knocked off a ledge in Castlevania 1 thanks to the freaking crows man!

• Brohoof 1