mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Totally excited!!! I finally got accepted to join a birthday party group for our mascot! I'm happy because Baxter is amazing. He's our baseball mascot for the Arizona Diamondbacks! <3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I feel very worried :( My dad is in the hospital because there is something wrong with his heart.

I hear you... My great uncle just had a heart attack and now he's in the hospital :( *Huggles and nommies* <3 I hope he will feel better soon <3

I'm also feeling weird. Like I am just a plain weirdo :T

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 2

Irritated... >_> why do little kids feel like they have to scream all the time.

I feel hurt, ignored and unloved :(

This made me sad reading this... hope you're doing alright.

• Brohoof 2

A bit unnerved. I'm all alone at home, and an earthquake happened... It felt pretty strong (understanding that I don't really know what strong is, I live in Oklahoma lol), and sure enough it was a 4.5! And of course, I'm all alone! Once again that "OMG is this going to be actually bad?" feeling came about.

Then not too long after that my neighbor's dogs (who are the type of dog - from how they were raised - who would bite people) got loose and one of my neighbors was outside and she came to my door yelling to let her in because the dog was coming after her. I did let her in and everything was fine, but that was scary! I don't know if they've been taken care of yet. =/

• Brohoof 1

I have just showered, and now I feel relaxed  :pinkie:.

A bit unnerved. I'm all alone at home, and an earthquake happened... It felt pretty strong (understanding that I don't really know what strong is, I live in Oklahoma lol), and sure enough it was a 4.5! And of course, I'm all alone! Once again that "OMG is this going to be actually bad?" feeling came about.

Back in 2008 one earthquake happened here São Paulo (Brazil), the news said it was a 5.2. As far I know, no buildings were destroyed and nobody got hurt. I wasn't scared, surprised is a better word for how I was. These stuff don't usually happen here, and all of sudden I saw stuff swinging a little. It lasted for only a few seconds, not enough time to get scared.

Anyways, I am glad you are fine :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm worried about school starting in almost a month, and I'm nervouscited for my birthday. (You guys should get the reference XD) It's on the 8th, so. Mom said she got me a mixture of awesome presents, XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My anxiety is starting in me. It's driving me nuts because I have stuff that needs to be done. Well, it's probably not important stuff... but it's still stuff I want to get done though. My brain is giving me a hard time. >< I guess you could say I'm really overwhelmed right now for no real apparent reason.

Edited by sweeToxic

A bit down cause my BF isn't online. >3<  Been at work all day and would like to talk to him ;u;

Happy because I put out some rare star trailer adopts on Deviantart  :pinkie:

But yeah I'm mixed atm.

The feeling when you're expecting a text from someone impatiently, and you get a response only to find its the phone company.

You know what I call that? Annoyance.  :okiedokielokie:

But otherwise, pretty hungry! I'm going to go cook up some noodles!  ^_^

(edited)

I'm having mixed feelings at the moment...don't really know what to feel actually...sad but frustrated I guess

Edited by Pucksterv