Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Borrrrrreeeeedddddduuuhhhhhh. Could fall asleep at my desk right now. Completely unmotivated. Waiting for USPS to update tracking statuses on two packages, each coming from 1500 miles away and opposite directions. Both stuck at "pre-shipment." Waiting on 5 o'clock and it's only freaking 1:17. Waiting for Thursday afternoon to get here cuz im off Friday. All I want to do is go home and sleep.

Amazing nothing short of that.

Laying down in a hammock while listening to music on a cool Autumn night. Absolute bliss... It's simple things like this that are wonderful :D.

I certainly plan on doing this more often.

Been feeling a bit uneasy today, pent-up even. Think I just had a lot on my mind, crap I shouldn't have even been worried about really. Will probably take a few hours to myself tomorrow after work, just find a quiet spot and clear out my head. Everyone needs some proper R&R every once in a while. :)

I'm feeling pretty good! :lol: I'm looking forward to the weekend! :yay:

I also feel very honored :blush: So during swim practice, Coach arranged me to be in a lane with the best swimmers!! :love: Not only that.. But she wanted ME to lead them!! ME!???!! :love::kindness: How does that happen? :blush:

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling pretty good! :lol: I'm looking forward to the weekend! :yay:

I also feel very honored :blush: So during swim practice, Coach arranged me to be in a lane with the best swimmers!! :love: Not only that.. But she wanted ME to lead them!! ME!???!! :love::kindness: How does that happen? :blush:

That happens, due to dedication, determination, and skill. You obviously deserve this. Congrats! *hugs*

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof
  • Brohoof 2

Better than what I was. My mood is actually feeling a bit uplifted right now. ^.^ Excited to play some games and stuff tonight. :3

Like I should be in bed after three days of 12 work shifts :lol:

Something tells me that your bed is currently your bestest friend ever right now. XD

• Brohoof 1

Better than what I was. My mood is actually feeling a bit uplifted right now. ^.^ Excited to play some games and stuff tonight. :3

Something tells me that your bed is currently your bestest friend ever right now. XD

Feeling a bit light after cute cat being well cute!   Also a good one helps and it will be come this weekend........

I feel very sad

Just came from the service of my grandma's cremation... Probably going to be sad for the rest of the day. :( I need some distraction so now I'm hanging around the forums :T

Edited by Pucksterv

I feel very sad

Just came from the service of my grandma's cremation... Probably going to be sad for the rest of the day. :( I need some distraction so now I'm hanging around the forums :T

Please don't be sad.. :( Your grandmother will be sad if you are, stay strong for her~ :D <3 <3  -_-  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  She's in peace now and watching you from above, think positively~!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling frustrated because I feel like someone I know is pretending to be someone they're not -_- Or if they weren't themselves toward me... Either way I'm still upset about that -_-

But on the other fin... I'm still feeling very pleased that Coach actually placed me in the lane with the best swimmers and had ME lead them! :kindness: And I also had the best dreams ever last night! :yay:

• Brohoof 2