Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Broke up with my girlfriend/fiance of four years, failing most of my college classes, and learned my best friend is in the hospital.

Pretty sure I can be doing better, honestly.

It hurts to live.

• Brohoof 1

Broke up with my girlfriend/fiance of four years, failing most of my college classes, and learned my best friend is in the hospital.

Pretty sure I can be doing better, honestly.

It hurts to live.

I won't be able to understand your pain, but I can think about it.. it's horrible ;~; Everything will be better ;) <3 <3 :) 

• Brohoof 1

The past few days have seemed like blessings to be honest. Today has been wonderful nothing short of that. Just had my interview and everything went excellent already landed a 2nd interview and waiting for that one now. It's a full-time job and something I need greatly right now as well. 

Not only that but I've reconnected with a very close friend of mine and we've been talking a lot within' the past few days. Few days ago managed to make a new friend and got to hangout with. Things seem to be turning around and I'm very thankful for that beyond thankful.

• Brohoof 2

The past few days have seemed like blessings to be honest. Today has been wonderful nothing short of that. Just had my interview and everything went excellent already landed a 2nd interview and waiting for that one now. It's a full-time job and something I need greatly right now as well. 

Not only that but I've reconnected with a very close friend of mine and we've been talking a lot within' the past few days. Few days ago managed to make a new friend and got to hangout with. Things seem to be turning around and I'm very thankful for that beyond thankful.

Hey so glad you did excellent in your interview, I wish you the best for the second one!

How am I feeling? I'm feeling good. *plays Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz*

• Brohoof 1