mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Yesyesyesyesyes! :D I feel very proud of myself :yay: I got a perfect score on my English final and I feel so happy about it! :yay::wub:

Congratulations! YAY! "huggles"

• Brohoof 2

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.

Yesyesyesyesyes! :D I feel very proud of myself :yay: I got a perfect score on my English final and I feel so happy about it! :yay::wub:

Gratz! I'm happy for ya :)

As for me, I'm feeling better. A couple hours of Dragon Age, some food and some cuddling with my girlfriend made everything better. I'm still a little down, but I'm slowly picking myself off the ground.

• Brohoof 3

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

Ever have those moments where you feel excited and with a lot of energy for no reason whatsoever? That would be me right now. mlp-tsupersmile.png

Gratz! I'm happy for ya :)

As for me, I'm feeling better. A couple hours of Dragon Age, some food and some cuddling with my girlfriend made everything better. I'm still a little down, but I'm slowly picking myself off the ground.

Awesome! Glad to hear you're feeling better. mlp-tsupersmile.png

• Brohoof 2

Now I'm feeling really low. 

My anxiety disorder literally controls me currently, I can't help but feel like horrible and feel like I am horrible.

• Brohoof 2

img-35708-1-531938Sanstitre6.png

graphic design is meh pession

Twilight Sparkle  Pinkie Pie  Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy

I'm cold, wet, tired, and very pi****d off with a so go called friend.

I hate it when someone asks me for a favor cos they are stuck and need some help. I go out of my way to help them when I should be doing something else much more important. And then when I have them sorted out, to my own detriment, they treat me like a piece of s**t and f**k off without even a word of thanks.

I am done with this world and is population of apathetic little sh*ts. From now on, as far as I'm concerned, if somebody wants some help they can get up of their own lazy fat backsides and do it themselves.

I don't know if I'm angry, disappointed or both.

• Brohoof 3

img-36412-1-0uEACBR.jpg

I feel a little tired and excited (I am seeing Star Wars 7 Tomorrow).

Stupid teachers are annoying ._. ---____________---

Amen to that.

• Brohoof 1

signature made by myself.

Stoked. Booked a voice acting job for a commercial. Records tomorrow in Manehattan. It's nice when you ram your heart and soul into a brick wall over and over for years that eventually it starts to give way.

Edited by PiratePony
  • Brohoof 4

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

My anger has now subsided into guilt after ranting in here, the forum, a place were I am among true friends,

I am sorry for my outburst earlier on and hope I didn't offend or upset anypony. If I did I truly apologize -_-

Well, if it means anything to you, I wasn't offended or upset. We're here for you, and that means listening to your rants. A good friend always helps out another work through emotional hard times. And although we haven't formally met, we can still be friends. :twi:

As for formal introductions... hi, I'm Meson Bolt! :D

• Brohoof 3

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

Well, if it means anything to you, I wasn't offended or upset. We're here for you, and that means listening to your rants. A good friend always helps out another work through emotional hard times. And although we haven't formally met, we can still be friends. :twi: As for formal introductions... hi, I'm Meson Bolt! :D

Thanks for that, it cheers me up no end :D 

*Grey mane bows his head and offers his hoof in friendship*

• Brohoof 2

img-36412-1-0uEACBR.jpg

Thanks for that, it cheers me up no end :D

*Grey mane bows his head and offers his hoof in friendship*

No prob man *brohoof* I was feeling pretty sucky today, and had to vent out on one of my pals. ...Now I'm good!  :twi:

• Brohoof 3

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

A bit upset and depresses over something that happened to my boyfriend. It kills me that I can't be by his side.  :(

• Brohoof 2

Stoked. Booked a voice acting job for a commercial. Records tomorrow in Manehattan. It's nice when you ram your heart and soul into a brick wall over and over for years that eventually it starts to give way.

Congratulations! I hope this gets your foot in the door, I know all too well how difficult it can be to break into voice overs. Best of luck! :)

As for me.. I'm feeling the chill of the frosty night creep into my room. Winter is most definitely coming now! >.<

• Brohoof 3

"Always watching - Always lurking."

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

I am tired, sore, aggravated, and i am really mad at snow x_x -has been shoveling snow for the past 3 days during which i have been to tried to work on art i owe people x____x-

I totally understand you pal. Have to do the same stuff regularly. Snow is a curse of humanity.

• Brohoof 3