Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I honestly don't know. I'm happy that I got out of my speech class early, but... that happiness was ruined. One of my close friends has seemed... distant... lately. Exactly like other people have acted right before they abandoned me... it scares me to death :(

• Brohoof 2

Suddenly got really chilly in here, so I'm feeling pretty cold. And also kinda hungry. Should consider preparing something quick to eat, and to snatch a blanket on my way back.

• Brohoof 3

Pretty annoyed that my laptop battery died on me in about an hour. It's easy to start doubting the battery gauge on this thing now.

It's also easy to feel grumpy when you've gotten cynical enough to believe that people simply can't understand what you say. This has led to many instances of self-censorship because just remembering this fact is frustrating enough. Go simple or go home.

• Brohoof 2

Now i have this strange feeling. The girl ive been messaging recently just said she's "casually getting obssessed with me". Is that something i should be thinking about or should i just take it as a joke. Im so confused cuz his is the forst time any girl has talked to me like this.

• Brohoof 2

Depressed. Really, really depressed.

I have no aspirations. I have no goals. There's nothing that I want to do in life. There's nobody that I care about, and nobody cares about me. I feel irrelevant. I honestly think that if I just simply stopped existing, the world would go on just as it always has, and nobody would care.

• Brohoof 5

Sort of like I've been sleepwalking through my life for the past few months year.  I've always just lived in my imagination, which only got me depressed when I would realize how imperfect this world is compared to my fantasies.  It's like I've been shutting everything out, and never letting go of my thoughts.  At the moment I am feeling like I should finally fix that and change myself for the better.

tl;dr, I am feeling hopeful.  :)

Oh sheep, I also just remembered about the homework assignment I have that is due in an hour.  I'd better hurry.

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling quite relaxed and self-assured. I was a little stressed earlier but I realize now there was no need to be stressed in the first place. There is a lot I need to do but as long as I break the tasks down into fragments over an extended period of time, I can manage

Patience is key

Overall, I'm having a wonderful night

• Brohoof 3