Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling very content and peaceful after spending some time outside birdwatching. :squee:

I took an ADHD pill to see if that can make it easier to pay attention while playing Geometry Dash, but all it's doing is making me feel dizzy. It does make it easier to pay attention to the level, but only when I'm really far. I'm mostly distracted by how dizzy I am rather than the random thoughts I get when I get too frustrated to think.

Pretty smug :smug: - my dawn to dusk light switch sensor works damn good so plan 'A' is a goer - believe it or not it's sitting on a window sill, indoors, and that works, so no need to be up a ladder trying to screw it onto a roof fascia. Me and ladders don't get on! (The exterior lamp is already on a timer but now I don't have to keep changing the 'on' time as the days' length changes. Hope that  makes sense.)

• Brohoof 1

On 4/4/2017 at 1:56 PM, TigerGeekGuy said:

Fingers crossed it turns out alright for you, if it hasn't already.

Thank you for the hopes, it turns out I actually passed after all - the grade wasn't anything to be proud of but it's still a passed course for me. :squee:

Today I'm feeling a bit better than usual, except for the little headache that happened out of nowhere. At least today was a fairly easy day and nothing has bitten me in the butt yet and I hope it stays that way.