mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Pretty meh, kind of angry. Asked for advice from a friend I'm always there for, friend bailed instead of helping. Thinking I need to start telling people to seek advice elsewhere, I'm so sick of giving that and support, but never getting any back when I need some.

• Brohoof 1

Me? Quite good, it's still the weekend at least.
My right eyelid? Not too swell, but swollen instead.

Edited by Guest

I'm feeling good right now. I'm a little sleepy, hungry, and thirsty, due to the time I'm posting this right now (12 midnight). I also have a slight headache from playing too much on electronics. Aside from all those minor issues, I'm doing fine. I could use a little cheering up though, the past week I've been feeling a little less energetic and happy than usual. Don't worry about it, some music will cheer me right up, as soon as I get some shut-eye.

Edited by EpicEnergy

*totally not up to any shenanigans* :ithastolookpretty:

I'm actually feeling upset and jealous again... So sick of how my younger brother is getting all the attention these days, especially now that he's in a relationship which probably won't even last and is constantly out at parties and getting drunk, while also hearing my mum CONSTANTLY talk about his girlfriend and how they're together and the usual clichés...

Meanwhile I'm constantly feeling like I'm just there as an afterthought, pretty much like the third wheel of my so-called "family", yet they all wonder why I have suddenly started to be so "fiercely independent" as they put it, got into the kind of hobbies I'm into, and why I just want to move up to Sydney... 

/rant

• Brohoof 2

Aspiring animator/illustrator, founder of MLPF's Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club!

"The magic of friendship grows"

I feel upset about something - But I don't know what for. 

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

20 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I'm actually feeling upset and jealous again... So sick of how my younger brother is getting all the attention these days, especially now that he's in a relationship which probably won't even last and is constantly out at parties and getting drunk, while also hearing my mum CONSTANTLY talk about his girlfriend and how they're together and the usual clichés...

Meanwhile I'm constantly feeling like I'm just there as an afterthought, pretty much like the third wheel of my so-called "family", yet they all wonder why I have suddenly started to be so "fiercely independent" as they put it, got into the kind of hobbies I'm into, and why I just want to move up to Sydney... 

/rant

Just to make you feel better, I know really cool dudes, some around 18 to 20 years old and never had a Girlfriend, and I'd be like "whaaaaaaat? No wayyy" when I found out, he often would even be quite good looking. And then there are some rather .......weird guys who had a Girlfriend with 14 or so lol, so it really doesn't say anything about you as a person. I mean if you would go to parties, you would also get lucky too sooner or later. And getting invited to parties is easy, like if you're in school, find the people who seem to have parties together, talk with them, and if they have something planned, just suggest that you'd be free to come too and they wont have a reason to say no. After that you'll most of the time get invited by them to anything they do, since you then already belong to their group. That's how it was for me, took me way too long to figure out how easy it is lol. And trust me, I know too well how it is to be really shy, but you only need to talk to these people a bit, the rest will just happen, you're capable of much more then you think.

• Brohoof 3

Bromine

Oxygen

Nitrogen

Yttrium

A bit upset that my disability will prevent me from doing certain things, in the future. 

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.