mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

3 hours ago, Interstellar Sketch said:

Alarming news. Had a meltdown. I just don't want to be alone.

You're gonna be okay! Just take some slow breaths and do something that relaxes you and makes you happy.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Tired, dazed, chaotic, and laughing like a maniac.

Spoiler

Let me explain the last part as it’s  due to seeing a comment saying “they got a little upsetti spaghetti” and I can’t stop laughing right now. Hours from now, I’ll probably think this is silly. Sometimes it’s the smallest and most random things that will make you laugh the most at times.

Anyway I woke up earlier at 1am for no reason and it’s almost 4am now. I went to sleep late too, so I do not understand any of this. I checked all my notifications before going to bed and now I have 100+ notifications from the past few hours alone. I have no idea what is going on. Everyone has something going on in the dead hours of the night and apparently I do too?! I don’t know what the heck is going on. I will figure everything out later. Let me focus on some rest. For now just - actually I don’t know what to write LOL

Whatever happens, happens! It’s  3:56am, it’s time for wind surfing lessons or something. 

• Hugs 4

14 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Tired, dazed, chaotic, and laughing like a maniac.

Hide contents

Let me explain the last part as it’s  due to seeing a comment saying “they got a little upsetti spaghetti” and I can’t stop laughing right now. Hours from now, I’ll probably think this is silly. Sometimes it’s the smallest and most random things that will make you laugh the most at times.

Anyway I woke up earlier at 1am for no reason and it’s almost 4am now. I went to sleep late too, so I do not understand any of this. I checked all my notifications before going to bed and now I have 100+ notifications from the past few hours alone. I have no idea what is going on. Everyone has something going on in the dead hours of the night and apparently I do too?! I don’t know what the heck is going on. I will figure everything out later. Let me focus on some rest. For now just - actually I don’t know what to write LOL

Whatever happens, happens! It’s  3:56am, it’s time for wind surfing lessons or something. 

Oh my gosh I love this so much .. I was talking to @Minka yesterday about something I found SO funny and I feel like only @Sir Hugsalot gets my sense of humor LOL because honestly even I find it silly. I have a very quirky sense of humor. 

but omg I have also been waking up around that time xD 

when you told me last night “get 8 hours of sleep!” I was like “yeah.. that’s the plan >.> “ 

^_^

I am feeling like today is a new day and I can’t wait to see what is out there as I challenge myself some more.

• smile 2
  • Party! 1
  • Hugs 3

I feel a little upset because of one problem at work. And I also ordered gifts for my birthday. One of the gifts has already been delivered, but the most interesting gift will not be delivered until Sunday.

• Hugs 3

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

5 minutes ago, Creepy Scribbles said:

Tbh feeling not good. Woke up at 3 am and kindo need some company to talk out. Anypony?

You can write to me if you need to talk, but I will answer later. It's night now, I'm going to bed now.

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 2

T-90.jpg.c09d40d696a92846d7036daccbfabe0c.jpg
                                                                                                                                                   T-90

I'm feeling happy because I'm catching up on episodes of Make Your Mark (Post-Winter Wishday) that I haven't watched yet.

I think they're really good.

On 2024-09-30 at 4:35 PM, Interstellar Scare said:

Alarming news. Had a meltdown. I just don't want to be alone.

23 hours ago, Interstellar Scare said:

I'm doing great, but health wise... I'm sick, and I hope this doesn't hinder my school performance.

I hope you're feeling better now, Bestie. *BIG Feel Better Bestie Hugs*:hug_day:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg