mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling terrible right now. I'm kind of in a haze of confusion and sadness.

Hugs quartzy hope you feel better soon

Been feeling relaxed hungout with one of my best friends and talked about a lot of stuff. Sending time with a friend... I'll tell ya there is nothing better than that

• Brohoof 6

Sick... I don't know if I'm actually getting sick because my temperature is below normal but my forehead is burning, or if it's from being so god damned angry...

• Brohoof 3

I feel much better ^^ I got an A for my first speech for my public speaking class, so that was pretty cool. :)

Congrats! Good luck on your upcoming ones  :)

--

I'm feeling much better. I'm not angry anymore, and it turns out, it was the anger that made my forehead hot. I'm ashamed I let myself get so angry, but... when it comes to the people I love, I'm extremely protective...

• Brohoof 5

Worked four hours at an animal shelter today, so as you could imagine, I'm pooped.

Bad pun, sorry... I'm ah... I'm dog-tired.

No, also bad pun. What I meant to say is that I need a catnap.

You get the idea, right?

• Brohoof 6

I feel terrible :( I woke up after a night of barely sleeping because I had a nightmare. My throat hurts, it's worse than yesterday. I cant talk cause i lost my voice D: and I'm freaking nauseous. Don't know if I should stay home or not.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling like I may have a bit of illness coming on but 'part from that I'm alright. Got a pretty lazy day ahead, might do some more art though I said I was taking a break, and play some games, who knows :D 

• Brohoof 3