Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

A little worn down. Having some quality time with friends though.

Quality time with friends... Don't get no better than that...

Have fun! ^_^

Edited by Mario3D13
  • Brohoof 3

I feel really tired but I can't go to bed yet cause I gotta finish a report. My throat is still soar and I've definitely lost my voice now. Legs hurt of the cold because the heating system is off during the night Dx I also feel like I'm complaining too much here and I should just appreciate what I have at the moment. I'm an ungrateful person. Other people have it worse. 

• Brohoof 5

I feel really tired but I can't go to bed yet cause I gotta finish a report. My throat is still soar and I've definitely lost my voice now. Legs hurt of the cold because the heating system is off during the night Dx I also feel like I'm complaining too much here and I should just appreciate what I have at the moment. I'm an ungrateful person. Other people have it worse. 

You aren't being ungrateful puckbutt <3  You should have heating, and if your throat hurts and you lost your voice that sucks. If everyone lived by ''someone else has it worse'' we would all be content living in a box :D 

--Huggles you to warm you up--  

• Brohoof 6

Now I am feeling much better than what I was feeling this morning. Today it started in a stressful way due for personal reasons, but from there it seems to have gone better, and now it seems that this problem has been solved, so I can go and calm myself <:

• Brohoof 5

Feeling tired. I should probably go to bed. But nah. 

Other people may have it worse, but other people aren't you. Good luck with your essay!

If I spoke dutch and knew about art, I'd help you ;-;

Now I am feeling much better than what I was feeling this morning. Today it started in a stressful way due for personal reasons, but from there it seems to have gone better, and now it seems that this problem has been solved, so I can go and calm myself <:

Yey! You're all right!

• Brohoof 5

Feeling pretty decent overall, a bit hungry though. Hungry for some leftover pizza. :3

*steals your zza*

Been feeling well today just spending time with my brother.

• Brohoof 3

You aren't being ungrateful puckbutt <3  You should have heating, and if your throat hurts and you lost your voice that sucks. If everyone lived by ''someone else has it worse'' we would all be content living in a box :D

--Huggles you to warm you up--  

That is true I guess. Still feel like I complain too much though.

but thanks for the hugs anyway ^w^

Other people may have it worse, but other people aren't you. Good luck with your essay!

If I spoke dutch and knew about art, I'd help you ;-;

hehe well I'm halfway there with report so it's fine :P And trust me, you don't wanna know Dutch x3

• Brohoof 4

hehe well I'm halfway there with report so it's fine :P And trust me, you don't wanna know Dutch x3

Ja, you're right.

I might learn some latin instead :P

• Brohoof 5

Ja, you're right.

I might learn some latin instead :P

That's a good choice! I'm learning Latin right now actually, so I can help with that! It's a kewl language.

Edited by Mario3D13
  • Brohoof 3

Right now I feel depressed and sad and bad memories are coming back :(

Hugs hope you feel better

• Brohoof 3

Feeling so-so cuz i just posted a topic on what would your OC be like as a companion in Fallout 4, and i included likes/dislikes, loves/hates, maximum affinity/romance perk, and exclusive effects for said companion. Here's the link if you're curious: https://mlpforums.com/topic/148649-your-oc-is-a-companion-in-fallout-4/#entry4416038

Edited by Kronos
  • Brohoof 3

I'm feeling mad because Donald Trump keeps saying that he'll be neutral between Israel and Palestine because he swears that he can strike a deal. But the Palestinians don't want a deal; they want Israel gone so they can take the land! AGH!!! *rages by running around the house screaming* SOMEONE PLEASE CALM ME DOWN! AAAAAHHHHH!!!

• Brohoof 3