mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel extremely grateful that I signed up on this site. I met some amazing people who changed my life for the better. I woke up this morning very thankful to have them in my life. <3

• Brohoof 5

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

I feel extremely grateful that I signed up on this site. I met some amazing people who changed my life for the better. I woke up this morning very thankful to have them in my life. <3

You're one of the kindest people here - everyone should be your friend... <3

Feeling good and meme-y, lol...  :P

• Brohoof 4

Sōten ni zase...Hyōrinmaru!

Not that great. I feel alone and no one understands me. :(

• Brohoof 3

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.

Comparatively, quite happy (I've had bouts of depression and irritability lately). My grandmother is moving soon, and she's been pretty aggravating to deal with lately. She's gone right now :)

Still not completely happy, though. Probably never will be.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 2

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

This sucks. I half-jokingly said I'm feeling weak and helpless and now I've been feeling kinda dizzy and sickly since I got up from the computer, like I need to lie down. I think I'm just gonna try to ignore it and I'll hopefully feel more normal when I wake up tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

I feel great! Just finished watching "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" for the first time. It was so awesome! :)

I'm feeling tired, just got off my work day, and I am exhausted. Just took a shower. Got work to do today though cause I am moving into the new house still.

• Brohoof 3

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I am looking for excuses not to go to sleep.

Because at the other end of that sleep is another work day. And currently work makes me a sad pony.

Other than that, I am great.

• Brohoof 3

~No profound statement needed~

I feel down and just sad. Overwhelmed by parents and really anxious and depressed. :(

• Brohoof 2

Pissed! Had to leave a Brony party late last night for last minute work shift and injured my hand. Still hurts like a mother...

• Brohoof 4

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

Honestly, though I've been better now than before, I've been extremely stressed. School is cutting into work hours... add on to that an 8-day hospital visit from stress overload and I was ruined financially for the month. Can't afford rent this month, so I have to pay double next month, meaning I have to work at minimum 30 hours per week. But, that won't be possible with school... but it's too late to cancel classes without major consequences (and no refund). So I'm going to talk to financial aid and possibly an ombudsman to see what I can do. Wish me luck...

• Brohoof 3

Today was literally the best day I have had in a long time :). I got to hangout with my best friend Stephen pretty much all day. Vaping and sharing music together and all. He got me into a couple of new bands: A Day to Remember and Blessthefall. I knew of two other bands for awhile and never checked out their stuff: Periphery & Thrice some awesome heavy metal music.

Also made this signature for my friend of his favorite band Blessthefall. Its been months since I last made a sig so it was pretty refreshing to make one again. Worked hard outside for 2 hours cleaning up the mess from the Hurricane that hit us. Today has been amazing.

57facdd508f68_Blessthefallsig.png.cc4c49

• Brohoof 4

Today has been a bad night. Lots of stress and sadness. I feel like I need Pinkie Pie! 

pinkie_pie___smile__by_kefkafloyd-d4qzvq

Ah, much better. :)

• Brohoof 4

kinda like a leopard or something like it lurkig in tall grass about to pounce on its prey... in the seance that my parents and sister wont be at home tonight so ill be all by myself meaning i have enough privacy to draw ponies for the first time in 2 freaking weeks :D
if i dont fall asleep that is... im really tired too :/

• Brohoof 5

beans

snow gives feeling of miracle

pshh yea i know i do ^-^
(genuinely takes this as a complement even tho its not talking about me at all) 
  • Brohoof 3

beans