mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Got sent home early again... it sucks. Where is my missile launcher?

5 hours ago, Lady Kiriness said:

I've come down with something today, so I'm feeling weak and yucky. I am also annoyed that I had to take a sick day, but relieved that I can rest. 

A bowl of hot soup

warm bread so fresh, delicious

will fix you right up

• Brohoof 2

Feeling pretty swell thankful I got to go to Puerto Rico again to visit my grandmother & grandfather already miss it there too.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Bored and lonely. The one person I want to talk to is on vacation with her friends. Besides that I'm feeling pretty exhausted I've been sick nearly a week now and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Edited by YouMayNykki
  • Brohoof 1

On 06/06/2017 at 2:43 PM, Lady Kiriness said:

I've come down with something today, so I'm feeling weak and yucky. I am also annoyed that I had to take a sick day, but relieved that I can rest. 

:(

You've changed your avatar again!

23 hours ago, CinderHeart said:

Right now I'm emotional and I don't know if I'll be able to sleep properly for the rest of the year. :(

Good lord ... :kindness:

22 hours ago, Nico said:

Fine, tired of school.

LOL still tired of it 40 years later. :lol:

This morning I reading in a mag article the guy, I mean an old guy, sort of my age, right? Was saying about going back to Oxford "to finish his education". WTF? No. Just no. :angry:

• Brohoof 3

I am on the mend, but still a bit dragged out. I'm pretty confident that a nap will happen in the near future. ;) 

4 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

You've changed your avatar again!

I tend to switch 'em out every couple of months or so. :P 

• Brohoof 2

I feel tired, I didn't sleep at all last night and I can predict in my future another sleepless night.  Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and be able to nod off for an hour tonight?  My sleep has been messed up all week so far...

• Brohoof 1

Ticked off. Coz' originally, my parents and I, and along with their friends, are going to Japan. But at the last minute, we get told that we have to pay an additional amount of money just for the tour only. My parents can't afford that amount, and of course, we didn't go despite the trip being booked already. :okiedokieloki:

Proud. I know I'm gonna get in trouble for this, but it's worth mentioning. Because any jer.. ummm, not-so-nice members in the Forum Games, end up in my ignored list. So anyone saying not-so-nice things about me, end up in my Ignore list. You're welcome...:orly:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2017-40171454

Ecstatic! I'm really happy with the UK election result. I voted Labour, and I'm really happy to see Corbyn did well! I'm so happy we didn't get a Tory landslide.

I also got a 90% on Phylogenetics report for Evolutionary Biology. That's the highest grade I've got all year. I wrote an eight page report on Bornean and Sumatran orangutans based off of a phylogenetic study I did using a genetic dataset from the nad5 gene. It was an interesting assignment.

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling kind of scared, some guy barged into my apartment reeking of booze and hit me in the stomach on his way in.  I'll definitely be calling the cops if he tries breaking into my place again and will be talking to the management about it tomorrow.  I'm also glad I kept my door locked today else he would've just walked right in, I'll be sure to lock my door more frequently.

He's outside yelling right now and I think he's being talked to by someone right now.  I think he's been trying to get in every door on the floor, maybe he did the same thing to someone else and they called the cops on him?  I don't know, I just don't want to spend the night worrying about what he'll do.

• Brohoof 1