mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Wishing I had someone to hold or just hug for awhile... This has been a really rough week for me. Like I want to cry but not there yet. 

Like hot sticky garbage :eww:

Its been consistently at least 85 around here for the past few weeks and being inside with no air conditioning is as bad as I remember it being. I almost always have 3 fans running at any time but thats still rather ineffective.

The fact I barely sleep at night from the heat isnt making it much easier either.

Also had Jury Duty Wednesday at 8am. My first time doing it and while the event wasnt so bad the experience was horrendous because I had zero sleep the night before with only 2 hours of sleep the previous nights and hadnt eating anything before getting there since I was trying to sleep at that time. So I was getting really dizzy and shaking from medication effects while fighting off the need to sleep. Luckily tho I was excluded so didnt have to serve, only stick around until 11am.

I feel extremely relieved about some things. I'd also say that I'm in somewhat of a creative mood right now. :) 

• Brohoof 1

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

Felling very computerised right now! Also I'm feeling very creative. Probably because I'm berating through my left nostril on my nose and berating through that nostril will always make you feel more creative! :)

image.png.9706cd4d75375804347700c51ed2a999.png

Message from UNIT: UBC-001 (Original image used made by @chaosprincess signature composed by @KyoshiMy theory of MLP OC: Techno Universal ask me!: Link

:pinkie: this beautiful yellow moth landed on my hand and just made my day the little fluffy guy is gorgeous! 

I'm getting there, my mind is all over and I'm feeling extremely paranoid and worried.

I am not sure if I'm welcome here anymore or cared about.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

4 minutes ago, TheRockARabbitoh said:

I'm getting there, my mind is all over and I'm feeling extremely paranoid and worried.

I am not sure if I'm welcome here anymore or cared about.

It's ok! I may not know you but I still think your presence here is good! 

A bit annoyed with myself. I started out with a long list of things I absolutely had to get done, but instead I played around on the forums all night (which I thoroughly enjoyed I might add, and no one can take it away from me!) But the guilt goes on. :pout:

• Brohoof 1

Quite calm. My anxiety was unusually obtrusive earlier, but I'm doing well at the moment. Just been browsing Twitter and the forums while listening to music.

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi