mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

1 hour ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Feeling really upset at myself. I wish it was easier to change how I feel :(

Trust me I ask myself this all the time... If only it was that easy >_>

I don't know if I'm feeling happy or sad or angry or maybe all of them and I don't know if I can get to the point of my life and be happy cause my parents pull me back

• Brohoof 1

Depressed I guess having a hard time finding pleasure in anything. Lethargic, lonely but it's whatever... nothing new the same ol' shit day in and day out. 

Still sick. Don't know what it is and I"m having trouble getting over it. My husband is worried. But I don't want to be that weirdo that goes to the doctor or hospital for a rough cough. I'll just sleep it off and drink juice and tough it out.

2 hours ago, King Blanketfort said:

Just ordered a delivery from Panda Express, still waiting on the hubs to get home. Still sick. Feeling pathetic. -_____-; 

Sorry to hear that. eDNIV21.png I hope you get well soon.

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling restless. I don't want to sit on my computer, but going to my bed doesn't really sound desirable either. I don't know what's wrong with me.

• Brohoof 1

Annoyed, cause a fly found it's way into my room and I missed every opportunity to kill it. Now, it's hiding and I can't find it.

3 hours ago, Envy said:

I'm feeling restless. I don't want to sit on my computer, but going to my bed doesn't really sound desirable either. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Perhaps listening to some relaxing music might help. It works for me.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just feeling salty because it's been way too cold for swimming recently. There were some really warm days during the exam week so why isn't it warm now when it can finally be considered summer? :wacko:

(edited)

Whole.This place is everywhere, and it not possible to access it unless one is in tune with the world around.

Some call it the astral plane, others a methaphysical realm, but I know it as home.

It's a world of unparalleled beauty, though others perceive it a dark nightmare, for this place, much like our immediate reality, is a reflection of ourselves. An state of being from which beauty is perceived in all things.

Edited by They call me Loyalty