mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Depressed and tired, maybe those are one and the same. Also sad.

Been too much bad lately around me, I dread the rising of the sun most mornings. Sleep used to be my escape, now the nightmares of daily life follow me there too.

Excited and happy, finally ordered something that I've been wanting for a while now. ^_^

Now the next step is to save up for something even better. :mlp_icwudt:

551933228_signature-optimized.gif.94a6558231e64cb98130cca0b94bfc5c.gif

"The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there...and still on your feet." - Stephen King

Tried but i cant sleep.

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Very sad. My dumb girlfriend (Which I'm gonna break up with) didn't come to Carowinds today with me for stupid reasons. Now, I'll have to apologize to my mom for not going with her on this trip to this old town and wasting my day here.

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Tell me this isn't the cutest thing you've seen all day?

Rather confused that it's almost 3pm and I have done barely anything with my day.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Mediocre. Was kind of looking forward to gaming, but logged into steam to see one of the girls I know is back to sending me chat logs of some guy that's been harassing her for nearly a year now. Guess she wants me to do something about it. Maybe she should try asking if the stuff I have going on now is sapping all my energy, and maybe I've reached the point where I have no empathy for her anymore. I used to try and help people out on there, now when I could use a little backup none of them are there for me, and that bothers me more than it probably should.

Feeling pretty okay right now. Just watching some episodes of a TV show I've watched for about the past decade.

• Brohoof 2

Fairly tired, despite waking up at noon.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

High-strung and tired at the same time. I'm taking a steroid to treat poison ivy and it's making me crazy. It's also keeping me from falling asleep at night so I'm tired too. Weird combo. :yeahno:

I am feeling fine. I feel that I can finally atart branching out. :grin: I had a really long period of just surviving.

On 7/21/2018 at 8:53 PM, TheTaZe said:

Feeling pretty okay right now. Just watching some episodes of a TV show I've watched for about the past decade.

That sounds comfy!

• Brohoof 1

- RareGems