Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your relationship status?

Muffinnz

I mean there's really no one in my life to be romantically interested in to begin with. I no longer work (for now, hopefully that changes quickly), and am not in any other kind of situation where I regularly see people outside of my family.

But as I said in my first post here, my life is very much in a transitionary state right now. Just wish we could move and get that over with. When I move I'm only going to be older. =/ I'll be an older lady even by grad school standards. *sad laugh*

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I'm single. 

@Le Trotteur Sauvage nudge nudge wink wink :catface:;)

Lol, I'm just kidding comrade :laugh: In all actuality I'm just waiting for the right pony to come along. I'm content not being in a relationship right now, but I also wouldn't mind having a special somepony too. I'll just have to see what the future has in store, I'm not really concerned about it though :ooh:

If you manage to transform into Twilight, I can make an exception, I'm sure my girlfriend will understand :orly:

Not in a relationship in real life. 

However I do RP as both Will Guides with other people's OCs, within fair reason and consent of course

42 minutes ago, Starry Moon said:

I am very much single. I'm really weird and most people aren't into what I'm looking for.

you'll find that's the situation for many people on here, so don;t worry too much about that

Just now, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

you'll find that's the situation for many people on here, so don;t worry too much about that

I'd like to think that I'm looking for something most people aren't. Which is a poly family poly kind of relationship. Including other weirder things.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Starry Moon said:

I'd like to think that I'm looking for something most people aren't. Which is a poly family poly kind of relationship. Including other weirder things.

I honestly wouldn;t mind if I never got into a relationship tbh. Is that weird?

I'm asking if its weird that I feel like I could live without ever getting into a relationship?

Ohh, I mean, a little but if you're happier on your own that's what really matters. No one really needs to be in a relationship in order to be happy. Love is a magical thing that comes in many different forms. Including loving yourself.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Starry Moon said:

Ohh, I mean, a little but if you're happier on your own that's what really matters. No one really needs to be in a relationship in order to be happy. Love is a magical thing that comes in many different forms. Including loving yourself.

That's true. Love can be a magical thing, but magic can be both good and evil. I've seen so many people with their hearts broken and stuff lol.

That's true. Love can be a magical thing, but magic can be both good and evil. I've seen so many people with their hearts broken and stuff lol.

That is very true. That's a benefit from not being in a relationship, less of a chance of getting your heart broken.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Starry Moon said:

That is very true. That's a benefit from not being in a relationship, less of a chance of getting your heart broken.

It;s a shame that it happens everywhere. People even get their hearts broken on here,  (on the forums)

3 minutes ago, Princess of Bolts 🔥 said:

It;s a shame that it happens everywhere. People even get their hearts broken on here,  (on the forums)

The sad thing is that you can pretty much become heart broken from anywhere.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Honestly, I'd check in online as well as IRL LGBTQ communities or more specifically poly communities for that.

You could obviously also carry a shirt or sticker with the symbol so only those who know understand it.

While I wouldn't consider myself to only seek poly relationships, I am certainly not turning down on them (on either side).

I'm in multiple dating groups on Telegram. But the thing is, it's more than just poly. I'm into a certain kind of.. lifestyle? And wanting a poly relationship with others who are also into it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Single and will definitely be looking, but there's a few things I want to work on before I try the whole "dating" thing (if that's even what people do these days?).

"Better to have loved and lost" is also extremely true in my case: although my one serious relationship didn't work out, and I'm much happier single than in a failing relationship, it nonetheless made it extremely clear to me that a true best friend / life partner is the only thing missing from my life.

On 5/26/2020 at 3:04 PM, Envy said:

I mean there's really no one in my life to be romantically interested in to begin with. I no longer work (for now, hopefully that changes quickly), and am not in any other kind of situation where I regularly see people outside of my family.

So much this. Figuring out how to "get people into my life" in the first place is my "only" real problem, but there doesn't seem to be any good solution for it. I do work, but at least for me work-related stuff never leads to making non-work friends.

Since everyone seems to be talking about polyamory in this thread :pout:, it's something I'm curious about but don't expect to be actively seeking. Finding one person that wants to spend the rest of their life with me is such a tall order to begin with that aiming for two or three from the start just sounds like setting myself up for failure.

28 minutes ago, Pastel Heart said:

Happily taken~ I am poly but my BF is not so I respect his wish for a committed relationship ♡

Same here but in this case just with the preference of an open relationship... :adorkable:

The difference, from what I can tell, being that I still would be romantically vested in him exclusively.

• Brohoof 1