Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your relationship status?

Muffinnz

(edited)

lonelyjack.jpg.b4b9afc89edcc21ec3ccdf1cc7f60a05.jpg

Picture related depicts almost everything except because I'm not a blonde cutie xD

But yeah, I'm pretty much forever alone.

Seize the day while you guys can, because once you're too old, you're getting nothing for the rest of your life.

Now, don't mind me while I sing :v

"There are places I've been to
… But no one I know there.
deviantArt left its vicious mark

I see legions of newbloods
… who've lost all sense of purpose …
While relentless danger pins them down

I must take a stand
… If there is to be another day
I must give them LULZ to believe

Everything that's passed
… And all before me now
… Leads to what I've become…

For I… I have crossed the road before me
As court jester, sworn and true,
Steadfastly watching o'er the world,
Subjugating creatures and kings,
And I cannot refuse.
Ready to fight.
FOREVER ALONE~!!!"

Edited by Jesse Terrence
LULZ sin
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, You said:

Isn't that contradicting itself?:confused:

Not quite. Closed Polyamarous means it's polyamarous, but it's not open to everyone. Some people seem to think that being in an open relationship means they can be a slut while being with their partner..

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, You said:

Yeah from a meetup I know some different stances, from anything goes to everyone else - or a main partner - has to acknowledge first.

First off, I personally think cheating comes with doing something in secret and not from honesty and common agreement.

Second. Slut. That term just irks me all the time,  the upholding utter example of double standard for once, and people having to constantly judge others - especially when they are not harming anyone else!

If you have read my blog, the question raises: What does make someone a slut? Nothing but values the one and society grew up with, it is a construct and nothing else. There is nothing naturally bad in it - precautions taken.

The only thing I am somewhat fighting against is either bragging about it too much or doing it for attention or emotional dependency - but that's only because you are harming yourself by it and give power and potential of abuse to someone else.

For me a slut is someone who will open their legs for just about everyone. I.E My ex.. ERP is one thing bc it's using characters, but if it's just sexting it's personal as it's you the person not a character

6 minutes ago, You said:

But really - what's wrong with having sex with another person, or many other persons for that matter, if all are in agreement with it? There is no harm done.

It is only considered bad because...we are taught so. It is not an objective truth.

It was the fact that my ex was keeping it a secret from me and I had to find out through a friend.. anyway this is probably a discussion best suited for PMs

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, You said:

I think people need to understand - Relationships are not required to last forever. You are just burdening yourself with such a hope or expectation.

Instead...enjoy the moment. You have no obligations. Stay honest. Have a relaxing time. That's all what matters.

depends on the person. Some people feel better when they hope that this person is the one they will stay with for the rest of your life.
People sometimes need hope to cling onto

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 6:26 AM, Adorable Lovestar said:

I'm in a few relationships, primarily romantic in nature. There's enough of me to go around!

I hear you, I'm the same way. You just gotta be able to keep up with communication, else you will risk drifting apart.

• Brohoof 1

I'm firmly in the un-relationship category now lol

I've dated a lot and had a few different partners now, but it's really hard to find people that I connect with. I've had times where people are accepting of my weirdness and my trouble with social interaction, but eventually we always drift apart just cause they don't really understand me as a person.

I don't hold any malice towards my exes (well, most of them anyway) but I just have a lot of trouble relating to most people in general at this point I don't think I can really date anyone unless they're also a mentally ill cartoon-obsessed internet weirdo like me.

I just broke up with my last girlfriend a little while ago, so things are still kinda weird right now. But I dunno, I'm hanging in there and holding out hope that I'll meet someone I can really trust. soon.

• Brohoof 2