Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here No Longer

Heyah, randos on this forum... MLPForums ya call it? Yeah I don't see enough drugs to really care... 

Now I'm only doin' this because some wannabe asked me too, and I only did it because this hotel ran by these broads is so boring... They're no fun... :dry: Plus, they offered a suck on their boyfriend's c*ck... And ya know me, I can't turn that down since the Strawberry Pimp turned me down... He's way too fine for me to resist ya know...

So Yeah, yeah, I'm Angel Dust. Ask me whatever ya want... Just don't expect me to give ya an entirely clean answer.~

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

Are you sexist or racist? Nah jk

Real question: Who do you like the most? Alastor or Husk? 

@Larksy Had a dream where my bro shot me. Scared the $#!+ outta me. But, really, he's got problems.

@TBD That's a hard one, they're both hot. But Strawberry Pimp takes it every time. Dammit if only he let me suck him... :catface:

@Sir Pentious If they made gelato covered in drugs, definitely that. But the damn broads wouldn't let that in their hotel... Ugh.

@cwhip9 Huh? The f*** kind of question is that?

Amusing thread. Remember to keep it at least within the realm of the show and don't go .... beyond it. 

So ... where you by any chance a guy named Donny in a former life who happened to bowl a lot? You really sound similar, and he croaked in the 90's. 

@Jeric Nah I don't know the guy, I personally don't really care all that much about bowling anyways, plus Valentino never gives me a break...~ Now I did meet a guy that died in the 2000's when I went to the aquarium the other day that wouldn't stop shouting about Vietnam...

50 minutes ago, Ayyngel Dust said:

That's a hard one, they're both hot. But Strawberry Pimp takes it every time. Dammit if only he let me suck him... 

Don’t worry Angel, give him some time. It’s not like love in first sight won’t happen in hell. 

Two questions:

why do you have to be so figgin adorable for a demon?:umad:

0CF73451-F8BD-496F-BF12-DA94E46E708B.gif.e1623621706f875987e6c72d8fbe026b.gif

On the more serious note: what’s your intake about Charlie’s idealism about reforming demons?

1 minute ago, TBD said:

Two questions:

why do you have to be so figgin adorable for a demon?:umad:

0CF73451-F8BD-496F-BF12-DA94E46E708B.gif.e1623621706f875987e6c72d8fbe026b.gif

On the more serious note: what’s your intake about Charlie’s idealism about reforming demons?

I dunno :catface:

Those broads don't know what they're f***ing doing... I only stay there because the room's free. The whole thing is pathetic as I said, kind of like a baby born with progeria and no limbs.

1 hour ago, Sir Pentious said:

If you aren't my son, then why did you call me daddy?

You don't understand sex jokes, do ya oldie?

58 minutes ago, Muffinnz said:

Is that why you are here?

It's because I was promised human c*ck, that's why. Still haven't gotten it, that b!tch.

50 minutes ago, Larksy said:

“What’s your favorite drink?”

I kinda like good wine.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Guess I should revive this thread...or a spider demon on that matter

So Angel Dust, what do you think of this company? 

240?cb=20191112081352