Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

SharpWit

The main events for some super seasonal savings have wrapped up, and I have to say, as a first timer it was a genuinely fun experience! I think it helped that we didn't stay up overnight and none of the stores we went to were too crowded, but maybe that's just due to where I live, where we went, or maybe most of the chaos has moved to grabbing up those online deals. Either way, I'm curious how other's experiences were. Did you find anything great for yourself or others over the past few days? What's the best purchase you've ever made and do you have any crazy stories to share?

Image result for black friday"

Spoiler

Although I went with the girlfriend and family to a few big name locations, I made all of my purchases at a less conventional Goodwill :adorkable:

image.thumb.png.d013210cfd5354bd597872b0ce377dec.png

A 10 gallon fish tank, two nerf guns, a measuring cup to replace one that broke, a fancy paperweight, and an antique toaster, all for just under $20!

Considered getting a cooking set at JCPenney or online but none were quite to my liking.

I got some used pants at a Black Friday sale at a local thrift store. I  got a pair of never worn brand new Brooks Brothers trousers for $3.50. This is a $500 pair of pants in the store. How they ended up at Savers Thrift Store, I don't know, but yay me 

• Brohoof 1

I don’t remember most of the deals I had bought from the past years nor have any crazy Black Friday experience since I know when to avoid large crazy crowd. I think the greatest  deal so far was my laptop last year and  my sister’s pendant that I bought for only $24 for two (original $99 each).

Overall the deals are just aren’t as good as they were before. I have to be lucky to find a one good deal.

• Brohoof 1

I bought something from walmart.org, and shipped it to Tennessee. From there it will be picked up during Christmas and brought all the way to Sweden, just for me! No need to experience Black Friday! :ButtercupLaugh: