Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

Del is Led spelled backwards and Zepp is short for Zeppelin and that's where my username comes from XD

as to why I chose it? dunno, it sounded good when I came up with it, so I stuck with it, especially when realizing that Del can be something neat to be called XDD

• Brohoof 1

It started in an online game called ROBLOX, where I wanted to make a simple name. Apperently, the username you used to log on to ROBLOX was your username. I thought otherwise. I's so simple and easy to remember, I kept on using it.

I chose my username because well that's what I am.... A secret_brony, ever since I watched the first episode of mlp fim I wanted to go on a forum and have this user name but i didn't want to start on any forum no I wanted to start on a mlp forum so I searched just that and hear I am.

My original name here was HylianMadness (Don't ask how I came up with it. Very long story...). My favorite pony was originally Fluttershy when I joined the fandom, but Twilight Sparkle became my favorite after a while. I wanted to change my name to something that would incorporate Twilight into my username, but wouldn't change my username so much that no one would recognize me. I was pondering names, then it hit me: "HylianTwilian"! It kept the first half of my original username, it incorporates Twilight, and it rhymes! Perfect.

• Brohoof 1

Well I googled some random MLP things cause i was curious. I always hated to be associated with Bronies simply because the media has portrayed them weird and creepy adult men. I deided to join just for laughs. I said to myself i will make one or two posts but i am not a brony whatsoever. now i look at my username as a sort of I'm still in the denial phase kind of thing. The herd got me...help!

I've been through enough things in my life to convince myself I have an extreme case of bad luck. Jinx is a shorter term of that, and it was also the name of a druid I played in Dungeons & Dragons.

To be honest, I came up with mine in 2 minutes flat. I just picked the word Nightmare because it related with Luna and just added on the word Tsubasa (Japanese for wings and I added because Luna has wings) as well at the end of it to make it sound more unique.

Well, since this is an MLP forum, I wanted something relating to MLP. And since I like Rainbow Dash, I wanted something Rainbow Dash related. After sitting for a few minutes, Mr. Dash popped up in my mind. I wasn't even looking for a name like that, but it stuck, and it sounded right. I probably would have gone with something with 20% in it, or sonic rainboom related. If I hadn't decided to use a name related with MLP or RD, I would have gone with PianoHijacker. That's kind of my go to online persona now.

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post is intentionally overdramatized and was never meant to actually offend anyone. ~Feld0

HERE BE MY EPIC TALE OF MY LEGACY OF USERNAMES, SUMMED UP JUST SO YOU LASY ASSWHOLES DON'T HAVE TO GET THE FRACTION OF A HEADACHE I HAVE TYPING THIS POST BECAUSE I THINK I HAVE CATCHEED A COLD, FINALLY.

OKAY THEN, SO IN THE BEGINNING OF TIME, I WAS CREATING MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT? WHY HOTMAIL AND NOT FUCKING GMAIL, YOU MAY FUCKING ASK, WELL, THAT'S BECAUSE, EVERYONE FUCKING ELSE HAD HOTMAIL IN MY FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT GMAIL IS, SO I GOT A HOTMAIL ACCOUNT.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY.

S

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES,

I NEEDED A NAME FOR MY HOTMAIL ADDRESS. SO I PICKED SOMETHING THAT STUPID, DUMB, ILLITERATE (IS THIS SPELLED RIGHT, BECAUSE FIREFOX WON'T AUTO-CORRECT THAT. PIECE OF SHIT ! ! !) 13-YEAR OLD TEENAGERS LIKE ME DIG. SINCE I WAS INTO DOOM BACK THEN LIKE FUCKING CRAZY (STILL AM, ASSWHOLES), I PICKED, AND ALSO USED AS USERNAME EVERYWHERE, doomhunter_175. INCREDIRAD NAME, INNIT, ASSWHOLES ? ! !

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, I USED doomhunter_175 FUCKING EVERYWHERE BACK THEN. WHEN I THEN JOINED THE FORUM KNOWN AS YOSHIART FORUMS, WHICH IS JUST AS USEFUL A FORUM AS THE LITERAL SHIT COMING OUT OF MY BEHIND. ACTUALLY, SCRATCH THAT, MY SHIT ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTES SOMETHING OF USE TO THIS WORLD, WHERAS YAF IS THE EQUIVALENT OF PUTTING LITERAL SHIT IN DIAPERS; IT'S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING USELESS ! ! !

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, SORRY FOR BACKSTABBING YOUR TIME ON THESE FORUMS, AT THOSE FORUMS, I USED A MUCH MORE CREATIVELY THOUGHT OUT NAME, WHICH WAS THE FUCKING BASE FOR MY FUCKING CURRENT FUCKING USERNAME: FUCKING Yoshi Maelstrom.

IT'S SO KAWAAAI, AINIT, ASSWHOLES?

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES I USED THAT USERNAME THERE FOR MY LONG PERIOD OF FUCKING SUPER-KAWAII-MEGA-AWESOME-INCREDIRAD PERIOD OF BEING A FUCKING YOSHI FAN, AND YES, I KNOW I SAID PERIOD TWICE, DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN SUCH A BUNCH ABOUT THAT, ASSWHOLES. I DON'T HAVE PERIODS, BUT I DO HAVE A BUNCH OF PANTIES IN MY CLOSET. *snort snort*

SO ANYWAYS, I HAD THAT KAWAI USERNAME THERE FOR A FUCKING LONG TIME, ASSWHOLES, WHILE ON ANOTHER FORUM I SWITCHED OUT MY USERNAME I HAD THERE, doomhunter_175, TO THE INFINITELY SUPERIOR NAME Doomhuntress.

why did i imply i was a girl there?

BECAUSE I'M CRAAAAAZZY ! ! !

NOW GO BOWL ME A DINNER.

IF YOU DON'T GET THAT REFERENCE, ASSWHOLES, YOU ALL SUCK, AND I DO NOT MEAN THE BLOWJOB KIND OF SUCKING, ASSWHOLES.

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, ON THE, NOW, PADDED, STINKY FORUM KNOWN AS YAF, ONCE I GOT INTO THE BEST FUCKING SHOW EVER, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IM REFERRING TO, ASSWHOLES, GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY FORUM WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE READING THIS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, ONCE I GOT INTO IT, AFTER A SERIES BUNCH SEVERAL DIFFERENT WHATEVER AMOUNT OF EVENTS, MY BOYFRIEND MADE ME A DRAWING OF MY OC THAT I HAVE NOW ON MY FUCKING AVATAR, USERNAME, AND WHATEVER YOU GET THE FUCKING IDEA, ASSWHOLES. THE NAME HE CAME UP WITH THEN FOR IT, AND YES, I REFER TO IT AS A IT, IT'S A FUCKING HORSE, NOT A FUCKING HUMAN, FOR LUNA'S SAKE. ALSO, IT IS GENDERLESS, I.E. LACKS FUCKING GENDER, CAN BE BOTH, OR NOTHING AT ALL. IT FITS ME FUCKING WELL, BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING CROSSDRESSER AND HAVE BROKEN THE GENDER-BARRIER INFINITELY MORE TIMES THAN FUCKING PINKIE PIE HAS FUCKING BROKEN THE FUCKING 4:TH WALL. SPACE SPACE FILLER FILLER.

THE NAME WAS Disco Maelstrom, BY THE WAY ASSWHOLES, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, I HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN WITH MY FUCKING HEADACHE TYPING IN CANTERLOCKS GENERAL BOLD. FUCK. SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE IF YOU LISTEN TO ME OH LOOK RANDOM REFERENCE, OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE HOLY LUNA WHAT.

SO ANYWAYS, ASSWHOLES, AFTER MORE TIME HAS PASSED BY, I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO GET RID OF THE FUCKING Disco IN THE NAME MURDER IT WITH THE EXTREME, NUCLEAR BLAST OF THE YAMOTO, IN FAVOR OF SOMETHING ACTUALLY FUCKING CREATIVE FOR A FIRST NAME.

SO

I

CREATED

BEING

A

FUCKING

HUGE

VINYL

SCRATCH

FAN

A

FUCKING

NAME

OUT

OF

HER

FUCKING

NAME

GEDDIT, ASSWHOLES? IF YOU'RE WAY TOO FUCKING CLUELESS, ASSWHOLES, I CROPPED THE FIRST 2 FUCKING LETTERS RESPECTIVELY FIRST 4 FUCKING LETTERS OF HER FUCKING FIRST NAME AND FUCKING LAST NAME. IF YOUR FUCKING BRAIN STILL CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT, ASSWHOLES, Vinyl Scratch! FUCKING Viscra. Viscra FUCKING Maelstrom.

AND THAT'S WHAT I GO BY EVERYWHERE I FUCKING GO NOW, THUS CONCLUDING THIS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS OVER-DRAMATISATION OF MY LIFESTORY. WELL, PART OF MY FUCKING LIFE, ANYWAY

FUN FACT: OTHER FUCKING USERNAMES I'VE USED:

B.P.R.D

Lightning

THIS CONCLUDES THIS FUCKING POST. I HOPE I MADE YOU FUCKING FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR OFF LAUGHTER. VM FUCKING OUTTA HERE.

P.S. FUCKING SUMMING UP THE WHOLE THING? FUCK YOU, ASSWHOLE, READ THE FUCKING POST INSTEAD

P.P.S. Actually serious with this, could someone record a dramatic reading of my post? I'll love you forever if you do. Well, platonically, anyway. =P

P.P.P.S I HAVE A FUCKING HEADACHE AND AM FUCKING FREEZING AS I POST THIS. I HOPE I'VE WASTED YOUR TIME ACCORDINGLY.

P.P.P.P.S: FUCK YOU.

P.P.P.P.P.S: YAF FUCKING SUCKS NOW. DON'T ATTEMPT TO TEASE YAF, OTHERWISE YOU'LL JUST MAKE ITS DIAPER MORE OF A MESS THAN IT ALREADY FUCKING IS.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S: SORRY IF I HURT YOUR FEEWINGS. :C

I read every bit of it! I usually do! I always read the terms of use when I create an account for something! I usually read long things! Too long; didn't read.

got mine from my brother. he is writing a book and a character he made for me is named Kain. so i took it to be my name online. i added the 17 because i was 17 when i really started getting into online games and stuff like that.

XxSAINExX was not my original online name, this is my alternate name (not saying my old one, don't ask because you will not understand it)

My new name has an I in sane, so I could say "I is in-sane" the x's were a filler but to anyone thinking I misspelled sane, I would be "sane"

i.d.k.

b.t.w. my name choice has nothing to do with Brandon Saine (I forgot that Saine is a famous last name :P)

Edited by XxSAINExX

My name is James. My family call me Jim. I prefer the spelling of Jymm. Simples. 

It's shocking that for someone who plays music, occasionally writes lyrics and is usually quite creative that I have such a boring username. But then I've always been bad at naming things.

I've been 'decoherence' on many forums for many years. I can't recall where I used it first. From wikipedia, decoherence is the mechanism by which the classical limit emerges out of a quantum starting point and it determines the location of the quantum-classical boundary.

In other words, it's what allows us to use quantum particle theory without its bizarre behavior affecting general relativity and sending the universe in to MADNESS!

Even more simply put, it lets physicists have their cake and eat it too ;)

I chose it as a username because just when you think you're about to descend in to crazy-land  it comes and restores sanity in a beautiful and elegant way.

Edited by decoherence
  • Brohoof 1

Got it when first starting to compose music...
My first avatar was from a common derp...
So, I would not call myself Derp, so, to make it cooler, add an "ex".
Then, they said I needed something like a catch phrase...
So I went like:
Derpex: Auditive transmitted disease...

Actually, if it was a real disease, I would be scared... .w.

• Brohoof 2

Latin. I've always liked the Latin word for star (Stella), but that would obviously be taken. Then there was the word "Stellifer", which means "Star bringing". Made a few modifications until I got something that sounded nice and fit; Stellafera. 

• Brohoof 2

I changed my name  to Wubs just for shortening reasons.

Besides everyone calls me that lol. 

The name really fits me by the way since I love dubstep.

I always used to go with a username i would use all the time. It was my childhood nickname with my birth date at the end. It was good because its never taken. But then I watched my little pony and I got like, brain damage. xD :o

Then, I got totally obssesed and changed EVERYTHING to MLP! xD

My usernames, passwords, my email, everything! But the reason why I chose Pinkieeeee is because..

Well, My fav ponies are Rainbow Dash, Derpy, Fluttershy, And Pinkie.

Rainbow dash was my yahoo account

Derpy is my google + name

fluttershy is usually my passwords, (Dont even THINK about hacking! It has numbers at the end and Im NOT telling you it! xD)

And pinkie Pie...Well, I never used. So I was proud to ofically call my self Pinkieeeee! (I'm surprised it wasn't taken. o.O)

;)

• Brohoof 1