mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

My username is the real name of my hero. <3 He goes by his stage name for SuG though, which is Takeru. I think it's obvious I chose his name as my username, but if you really must know... he's my hero.

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

My name is Rivka and Bobble sounds cute.

Also, my dad calls me RivkaBobble. So it's my go-to nickname.

sig-32529.sig-32529.derpy_hooves___put_away_mailbag_by_rj_p-d62jp07.gifMail carrier Derpy is best pony​ derpy_emoticon1.png

But Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are cool too

pinkie.png

e9FkmL5.png

Cause I am a mystery. I don't really even know myself anymore.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I called my self first Dune Gosbil because it was the name of my Rango Fan Character.

Than i called myself Hybrid Dune, because Hybrid is a rare shooter game for the Playstation One and i liked the Soundtrack very well.

Then i called myself Dusch Lampe, because it is an German Wordplay, it can be translated to Shower Lamp ( Dusch Lampe ) or to You B**** ( Du Schlampe ) but i only copied a troll, the Idea for that name came from someone else.

Than i called myself Mystic Sparkle, because i was obsessed about Twilight Sparkle and was in love with her, for that time.

And now my name is FLUTTERSHY MLP, an Tribute name to the infamous 40 year old Brony RAINBOWDASH MLP.

I just love his Videos  :squee:  Hes one of my favourite Youtube Bronys  :lol:

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

so, im really sorry if this has been posted before.

so... as the title says, how did you get your username? is there some story behind it or is it just something that you chose just because?

well, mine came from "krazydude4" which I use everywhere now. I got it I think from minecraft seeing some guy with "krazy" in his/her name. then "krazypie4,krazydash4,KrazyDashie..." were just "krazy" ponified :3 (also my nickname on the internet officially is "krazy")

I used to have 4 different usernames. 2009starwars (since in 2009 I was a starwars fan) wertyiuoo12 (I used the first row of the keyboard. I was like 9 ) then there was krazylego (where I kinda got the idea of krazydude4) then there was krazydude4. the 4 really comes from the history of my usernames (I do have another one... derpylicious)

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 1

post-15132-0-19586800-1427239759.jpg

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat

I have had several usernames so I will mention them all

PonygamesFluttershy 6/20/14 - 8/7/14: I was PonygamesFluttershy first because PonygamesFluttershy is my usual name when I go online, to represent my YouTube channel.....

Spy 8/7/14 -  8/23/14: I was the Spy because of a dream I had about Team Fortress 2 plus he was my favorite class at the time... I went around the Forums stealing people's profile pictures and putting it on mine....

Snowflake Frostflame 8/23/14 - 10/30/14, 11/29/14 - 2/24/15, and 3/21/15 - ??: this is the only name I have been three times, I'am Snowflake Frostflame because he is my OC... I picked Snowflake because of my love of ice and cold, and Frostflame after my Wizard 101 Character's last name

Mike Schmidt 10/30/14 - 11/18/14: many people thought this was my real name.... no I picked this because this is the name of the protagonist in Five Nights At Freddy's....

Bonnie The Bunny 11/18/14 - 11/29/14: to this day I have no idea why I even picked this as my name... I guess it was because of my obsession with Five Nights At Freddy's.... plus Bonnie is my favorite character

Google Chrome 2/24/15 - 2/27/15: I decided to be Google Chrome because she became my new favorite pony... but the only reason I changed it after 3 days is because of the profile picture I made myself...

Chrome and Snowflake 2/27/15 - 3/21/15: this was origionally going to be "Google Chrome and Snowflake Frostflame" but that was too big so I decided to shorten it a bit to Chrome and Snowflake.... meaning my favorite pony and my OC

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 2

Sig2.jpg

Discord + accordian. It just kind of came together well. I tried to find a picture of Discord with an accordian to match but it didn't work out.

I've grown attached to this avatar though. Had it since I joined.

• Brohoof 2

My current username is the real name of my hero. I could tell you the super long story about how he became my hero in the end, but I'm pretty sure that'd just bore you. XD I'm a girl btw... with a guy's name... stfu lol.

Edited by Takeshi Miyamoto
  • Brohoof 2

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

Well there have been only two names I've used on here so far.

Sadist the Wanderer. This is my username I started with and it emphasized my OC Sadist which is a servant and follower of the Grim Reaper. It a username that represented my darker self searching for itself while defeated souls who opposed her. Also bringing the point home that my darker self is sadistic by nature.

Vemillia Nightshade. This is my current and most interesting username I've made. This emphasizes my OC Vemillia, whom is a vampony/batpony of sorts. But also it's a representation of my darker selve's evolution. This name and OC represent my love of the night and my relentless anger inside. I've felt cold, almost dead and hollow at times during the night. It's like I'm dead, but undead. A grave cold feeling taking me over. Vemillia is my welled up anger seeking retribution for all those who have wronged me and my friends in the form of an OC. Her darkness cannot be quelled till she tastes blood and death. Her hatred towards those who have only brought pain fuel her lust to push on and fight.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 2

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

MrTrevorrMC is my youtube channel name (not that im active too much)

its an upgrade from the name "McBrosTrevor" which is the way everyone knows me back on my recent community. I just decided to go with MrTrevorrMC

• Brohoof 2

I've chosen my username mostly because odyssey is one of my favourite words. Of course, it originates from the epic poem Homer's Odyssey. Haven't read that before, though. xP

• Brohoof 4

My username doesn't really have any meaning at all. Really, the Shoyru in my username comes from Neopets.com (Shoyru was always my favourite pet) and I was 11 when I came up with shoyrumaster11, although the 11 could arguably also be taken from my date of birth

• Brohoof 4

Aspiring animator/illustrator, founder of MLPF's Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club!

"The magic of friendship grows"

Mand'alor Dash is a reference to the Fanfic Of War and Friendship. It was the first long-form fanfic I had ever read to completion, and to this day remains my favorite. The name and avatar refer to a major plotpoint near the tail end of the second act, where Dashie, Twilight, and Flutters all don suits of Mandalorian battle armor.

It's an extremely well-written fic. It has amazing characterization and a loving attention to Star Wars detail. It's smart, intense, action-packed, funny, and heartwarming throughout, and I wanted to pay it (as well as Star Wars in general) homage when I made this username.

• Brohoof 3

Amoral cynic with a bitchin' vocabulary.

Check out A Century of Song if you like music from before this millennium.

img-13195-1-img-13195-1-MdSgkqe.png

Sig by ~Cider Barrel~ (design), Skaren (left vector), and ~Rhodarein (right vector). Avatar by ~Scootaloo (design) and Skaren (vector).